See more Greenhouses
B&Q Metal 10x6 Toughened safety glass Lean-To greenhouse
- 3 mm thick glazed walls
- Single Sliding door
- Comes with - Greenhouse base, guttering, roof vent & clip in glazing system
- 12 years Manufacturers guarantee for the frame - not applicable to the glazing
Features and Benefits
- Use a greenhouse to grow more of your own produce
- Toughened safety glass is more impact and wind resistant than standard horticultural glass. If broken it's designed to shatter into tiny, relatively harmless, pieces rather than dangerous long shards
- Fitting instructions - Customers should allow a weekend to build and glaze their greenhouse
|Glazing unit thickness||3mm|
|Glazing type||Toughened safety glass|
|Frame construction material||Aluminium|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
Reasonable end probuct not good to assemble
Pail 168 - 1 year ago
I bought this as I needed a reasonable sized lean to greenhouse and this seemed to fit the bill.
In terms of positives, once it's assembled it's not a bad product. The poor overall rating I have given is largely based on....
....the *very* poor installation instructions. The diagrams are very hard to see what is going on and the language describing the way of putting the pieces together is complicated and hard to follow. Coupled with the fact that many pieces can be fitted in reverse this leads to a very poor and time consuming trial and error assembly experience.
In terms of materials, everything was OK except the nuts and bolts which sheer very easily so be careful if you are assembling it.
Nice looking greenhouse. nightmare to assemble
Salix - 2 years ago
I bought this for my mothers birthday back in october. instructions claimed 2 people could assemble this in one day. not a chance. it took over 4 hours just to put the rubber seal for the glass in to the grooves of the frame. the instructions makes flat pack furniture look like heaven. but after about four days of head scratching and late nights its now up and looks good.
in conclusion. if you can pay someone else to assemble this. do it!