See more Real Wood Top Layer Flooring
B&Q White Oak effect Real wood top layer flooring, 2.03m² Pack
Unit of measure
With a white wood top layer and an attractive smooth finish, this real wood top layer flooring gives the appearance of solid wood. A hard wearing floor, its engineered base layer provides resistance to heat and moisture changes in your room. The click fitting system makes for simple installation too.
- Underlay type required: Foam, wood fibre or polystyrene
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- 5 years guarantee
Features and benefits
With the same natural beauty and luxurious feel of solid wood, real wood top layer flooring has become a popular choice for many households. Easier to install than solid wood, it features an engineered core that makes it exceptionally stable. This stability makes it suitable for underfloor heating and in conservatories as it is less resistant to heat and moisture changes in your room. Our flooring can be sanded down and refinished to give it a new lease of life, to remove signs of wear and improve the lifespan of the product.
- Glueless fitting system for fast and easy assembly - Upon installation the room is ready for you to furnish and decorate
- Compatible with electrical and water floor heating systems
- Hypo-allergenic, the wood does not attract dust
- Highly durable the top layer can be sanded down and revarnished
- Wooden floors help with the thermal insulation of a room, lowering heating costs
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Resistant to water||Not water resistant|
|Top layer thickness||2.5mm|
|CE marked||CE marked|
Amazing, transformed the hallway
Kelvyn - 4 years ago
Very pleased with the end result. Boards give our hall a classy look it needed.
Extremely happy with the product, will be buying more for the lounge now.
We used the Selit AquaStop underlay.
Had not done the edging in the pics