B&Q Wood Filler 330G
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
Frequently Bought Together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Suitable for general or minor repairs to wood
- Can be used on window frames, doors, door frames and skirtings
- Ready to use with a filling knife or spreader
- Flexible, hard & durable with no shrinkage
|Material||Natural minerals,calcium magnesium carbonate, organic polymer & water|
|For use on||Wood|
|Location||Internal & external|
|Application||Filling knife or spreader|
|Ready to use||Ready to use|
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This pack of two, fine/medium 100/60 grit wet & dry sanding sponges from Diall are perfect for sanding, smoothing and finishing on a variety of surfaces. They're ideal for sanding wood, paint, varnish, filler, plaster & metal surfaces. Guarantee - 1 year
This fine 120 grit abrasive roll from Flexovit is perfect for wood, metal, fillers, primers and paint surfaces. Trade quality and performance Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber Trade quality and performance
This 300ml expanding foam from No Nonsense has been specially designed for filling, fixing and insulating wood, metal, plastic and masonry. It comes in an easily storable and transportable aerosol and expands to the exact size of the cavity you need filling. If you're using it during redecoration projects, ...