See more Garden Railings
Ball top Black Fence, (L)1810mm
- This kit contains all the pieces required to make a complete 1800mm length of fencing
- Contents - 1x fence, 4x fixing bolts
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and Benefits
- Powder coated
- Zinc & powder coated for corrosion resistance
- Secures to brick or posts with fixings supplied
- Matching ball top gates & posts can also be purchased
|Treated||Zinc & powder coated|
|Fitting instructions||Step by step instructions included|
Good product - pity about the aftersales.
Davchd - 5 months ago
We bought six of these panels and we were pretty pleased with them and with the look, once in situ. I've got three comments and I hope these will help improve the product offering - perhaps by waking up the B&Q product people.
1. The fixing bolts are great but I think self-locking nuts are not a good idea. Conventional washers would be better. It's very easy to cross the thread when tightening up because the lower brackets are likely to be near the ground and pretty much out of view. This is illustrated by the fact that on one fo the new panels, the thread was already crossed on one nut and bolt. We gave up trying to loosen it and had to return the panel for exhange.
2. B&Q does not offer any additional brackets and bolts for this product. The position for my panels did not make up six whole panels. So I cut one panel in half to complete the run and I want to use the other half on a corner at the other end. I've spoken to customer services and they were very helpful but, B&Q does not have additional brackets and bolts available!!! I've searched the internet and I can't get any brackets and bolts anywhere so far!!
3. Packaging is disappointing. Large sheets of plastic netting that don't really protect the panels and which can't be recycled as far as I can see. Card packaging would be more sensible so that we can recycle. This wouldn't be suitable for outdoor display areas where B&Q panels are kept but I think that is a problem that could easily be solved.
(No title submitted)
Anonymous - 5 years ago
Excellent product that met the dimension exactly. Easy to install.
Shame the self tapping fitting screws aren't included.
Customers who bought this also browsed
Blooma Neva Powder coated Dark grey Steel Slotted
This Neva steel slotted fence post, part of the Neva modular fencing range, is designed for use with Neva slats and panels to hold them in place, allowing you to create your own run of fencing. Comes with - Post, base, base cover and post cap Guarantee - 5 years ...
Blooma Neva Taupe Aluminium Slotted fence post with
The Neva modular fencing system has an innovative choice of wood, composite and metal components to mix and match for total freedom of design. Simple to plan, this easy-to-use, stylish and flexible system offers no end of practical and decorative possibilities for your garden. Guarantee - 5 years
Blooma Steel Fence post extender (L)70mm (W)70mm
Use this dark grey post extender to replace, repair or create your own run of fencing. It's solid steel construction has been specifically designed to last longer, and withstand the harsher, weather conditions. Extender is designed to raise the height of an existing fence by up to 900MM
Blooma Tsugaru Picket fence (W)1.1 m (H)0.25m of
This picket fence from Blooma is ideal for constructing a new fence or repairing an existing one, making your garden a private space to relax in. Its durable Pine construction has been pressure treated to protect against wood rot and insect attack. Guarantee - 2 year