Beko QC75F 70/30 White Integrated Fridge Freezer
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 1 year Manufacturer parts and labour
- Energy rating - A+
- Contents - 1 chiller zone compartment, 1 built-in chrome wine rack, 1 ice cube tray, chrome coated door rack drawers & transparent freezer drawers
- Extend your guarantee to 2 years by registering with the manufacturer
Features and Benefits
Create your dream kitchen with this integrated fridge freezer, the built in design allows you to pick your cabinet front so it blends seamlessly into your space. Not only is there plenty of space for essentials but you'll probably have room left for indulgent treats, making this a perfect choice for large households.
- Frost Free technology means there is no need to manually defrost the freezer, this great feature prevents ice building up and restricting valuable storage space
- Chrome Wine Rack - A stylish and convenient way to safely store your bottles of wine and it is also ideal for 2 litre soft drink bottles
- Antibacterial door seals prevents bacteria from forming and entering the fridge
- Chrome coated bottle retainer keeps your bottles safely stored upright
- Adjustable glass shelves gives you the flexibility to change shelf height, useful when storing tall items
- Reversible doors for left or right hand opening
- Clear freezer fronts enabling you to easily identify food stored in the freezer
- Freezer guard is ideal for locating your appliance anywhere in the home, this technology ensures that food stays frozen, even when the outside temperature drops as low as -15ºC
- Adjustable thermostat allows you to change the temperature, dependent on your storage needs
|Work light||Integrated light|
|Number of shelves||4|
|Number of compartments||7|
|Number of door shelves||4|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
A fridge and freezer (or fridge-freezer combination) is a kitchen essential and there are more styles and sizes to choose from than ever before. It's important to get the appliances that best suit how you and your family live.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery