See more Standard Close Toilet Seats
Bemis Denver White Toilet seat
This Bemis Denver white toilet seat is made from moulded wood and comes with sta-tite® fastening system.
- Compatibility: Most toilets - Use a 13mm spanner to tighten and snap the bottom portion of the STA-TITE nuts
- Assembly required
- 2 years Manufacturers guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- STA-TITE® - patented fixing system that will not loosen! Simple, “no mess” installation ensures your seat stays tight on the pan
- Durable, FSC-certified American Innova® moulded wood with a high-gloss, water-based paint finish
- Adjustable chrome tuck-under hinges are stylish and help to create the perfect fit on your pan
- Environmentally friendly - made with responsibly sourced woods and water-based paints
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
exceedingly difficult to fit
Chrisdh - 2 months ago
Bought this on the recommendations on the B&Q site. Either the design has changed or these people had very open toilet backs. The toilet I attempted (and gave up) fitting this seat to it is possible, just, to reach behind to the underside of the fixing bolts but it was not possible to operate a spanner and the discomfort was intolerable. The plastic washers which go above the china of the toilet and under the chrome fixings are inflexible and the wrong shape to fit the fixings so even if I had managed to bolt it up tightly the fitting would not have been good.
If you have a toilet where it is really easy to reach and operate a spanner under the area where the bolts fit then do not buy this seat, the pain will kill you.
It is a shame because the overall quality of the seat appears to be good with the exception of the plastic washers.
I am an agile, slim and experienced DIY man and little daunts me but I knew I was on a loosing wicket with this.
Cooke and lewis
Any1 but b and q - 4 months ago
Cheap and nasty , broke within a year. Now they can’t replace . Spoke to 3 reps all lied and would not escalate my situation. Shoddy company.
caroline 66 - 5 months ago
easy to fix, solid, and I will recommend this to everyone
Eddy1X - 8 months ago
Bought this to replace one broken it was easy to fit and looks good
Does the job...perfectly!
Anonymous - 9 months ago
Purchased as a replacement for a worn-out loo seat, this turned out to be a really good buy. The packaging was unambiguous concerning sizes and so I bought with confidence. Fitting was so simple, the job was done in a little over 5 minutes. The instructions were clearly written and required no 'interpretation' or head-scratching. The promise that the seat would not move from its fixed position has been fulfilled. Hallelujah...no more seat wobble! Great price, too. I did not opt for the soft close option; purely personal and based on a lifetime's habit.