See more Garden arbours
Blooma Elegant Softwood Corner arbour
- Assembly required
- Only fixings included
Features and benefits
- Serves as an attractive garden feature and provides a nice place to relax
- Fitting instructions - This arbour is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. A minimum of 2 people are required to build this arbour
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This arbour is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. A minimum of 2 people are required to build this arbour
- Comes with - Attractive diamond openings in side panels
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Fab product and service
Ruthbee - 25 days ago
I brought this as an ex display and it is lovely. Paul who works at the Leicester branch where we purchased it from was amazing. Helping us disassemble it and moving it to our van. Fantastic customer service. Hes a credit to the store.
Trishwill - 1 month ago
Bought this arbour a few weeks ago, it said delivery in 28 days, I received it within 12 days, really solid and good quality, I would recommend it
A good product for the price
bendog - 2 months ago
We bought this to replace an old decked area in the corner of the garden. We have a small garden, so the size of this is perfect for the space. Some of the ends of the wood needed some finishing to remove splinters and one or two of the pieces were a little warped requiring some force to fit them. Last summer, it was the perfect place for us to enjoy our garden.
Love it - garden arbour
LeonJ - 2 months ago
Ordered on line in March & came within two weeks.
Some panels already built. We put it on paving slaps but you don’t have to do this. It took my husband about 4 an half hours to build following instructions. Had all the nails & screws that it needed. It’s very sturdy & pretty well made. We are very happy with it. We gave it two coats of stain and very pleased with finished look . Added solar lights as finishing touch .
Arrived with no instructions.
Clara751 - 9 months ago
This product is a different size to the advertised sizes on the B&Q website it is 1270mm not 1730mm a big difference,