See more Decking lights
Blooma Hattan Brushed Silver effect Silver effect Solar-powered Cool white LED Decking light, Pack of 6
- Great for lighting up your outdoor space
- No mains connection required
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with 1x cutter guide (decking), 1x solar panel with spike
- Purpose - Lighting up your outdoor space
Features and benefits
This light is ideal for lighting and decorating a pathway or a driveway, and to help you to walk safely at night time.
- You can install it in a garden, along a walkway, a garage way, or recessed in a terrace
- The solar power source allows you to save energy. It's easy to install without any electrical installation. Once it’s fully charged, it will stay alight between 6 to 8 hours. It starts automatically at night time
- The integrated LED is longlasting (around 7 hours per days during 10 years). You don't need to replace a bulb. It's energy saving and 5 years guaranteed
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Energy rating pre 2021||A|
|Light colour||Cool white|
|Power voltage supply||12V|
|Resistant to water||Waterproof|
|Standard||BS EN 60598|
Denniseng - 4 months ago
I bought these about 2 yrs they no longer work and I cannot get a replacement battery
Dave1995 - 5 months ago
Brought these about a year ago. All through the winter these little lights worked through out. And still going strong ! Highly recommend !
Do not buy
SGC111 - 11 months ago
I bought these and was unable to find the 23mm bit for the hole had to use 22mm and spend time to make the hole bigger to fit the lights. They have now been fitted for 3 days and no sign of them working. Only upside, they come with loads of cable so can place solar panel almost anywhere in the garden. Very disappointed and no longer have receipt or would have taken them back.
not fit for purpose
notgoodlighting - 1 year ago
bought these & have had them charging for 2 day & they still haven't lit up - gutted as ive thrown my receipt away but i will take them back - complete waste of money - don't buy them
Good while they lasted
DropAnchor270 - 1 year ago
These lights looked great. I even went one step further and heat shrunk all the connectors but they have stopped working after only a few months.