Blooma Maipo Charcoal Pizza oven
[This is a block of tabs..]
- 345 x 485mm grill
- (H) 177 cm x (W) 64.5 cm x (D) 47.5 cm
- Comes with - 1 x 12" pizza stone
Features and Benefits
If you get sick of burgers and hotdogs during barbecue season, give our brilliant Maipo pizza oven a try. The multi-functional cooker not only produces delicious stone baked pizza but will smoke and barbecue meat, fish and veg. There’s also a handy shelf at the bottom to store the all-important plates and condiments.
- There's a handle on the side with two wheels so it can be moved easily and a handy storage shelf at the bottom for plates and condiments
- Stainless steel doors to retain the heat
- Temperature gauge to help monitor the ovens temperature
- Removable ash draw helps with cleaning after cooking
- Light the charcoal (sold separately) and leave this to burn through for around 20 minutes or until the embers turn grey
- Move the charcoal (sold separately) to one side of the oven to allow the heat to circulate (known as indirect cooking)
- Cook your pizza between 350-400 degrees, and continually rotate the pizza
- Can also be used as a barbecue and is ideal for roasting
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Surface finish||Powder coated|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Summer is the time for outdoor socialising and there’s nothing better than getting everybody over for a barbecue in the sunshine. But when chances to cook outdoors are limited it's all too easy to get stuck in a grilling rut, relying on the same food favourites every time.
That's where we can help. We've got a few ideas to revitalise your barbecue menu, as well as advice on caring for it to get the best out of your grill season after season.
Not bought your barbecue yet? Check out our buying guide for help picking the perfect model for you.
For food lovers, sunny weather means one thing - fire up the barbecue. Dining outdoors is a summer treat that's guaranteed to create a buzz amongst your family and friends. Everyone loves to eat al fresco when the sun is shining and the weather is warm.
From extra large gas BBQs to feed a party of people to compact and portable charcoal options to take camping, we've got a barbecue to suit. We’re here to help you find the best BBQ for cooking up a delicious feast, from tasty grilled burgers and sausages to scrumptious smoked fish.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Turn your barbecue into a pizza oven with this fire box from La Hacienda. Works on both gas and charcoal barbecues, simply place the box on top of your grill and prepare to cook delicious pizzas for your friends and family. Comes with - Cordierite pizza stone