See more Pizza Ovens
Blooma Maipo Charcoal Pizza oven
Our stores do not stock this product
If you get sick of burgers and hotdogs during barbecue season, give our brilliant Maipo pizza oven a try. The multi-functional cooker not only produces delicious stone baked pizza but will smoke and barbecue meat, fish and veg. There’s also a handy shelf at the bottom to store the all-important plates and condiments.
Features and benefits
- There's a handle on the side with two wheels so it can be moved easily and a handy storage shelf at the bottom for plates and condiments
- Stainless steel doors to retain the heat
- Temperature gauge to help monitor the ovens temperature
- Removable ash draw helps with cleaning after cooking
- Light the charcoal (sold separately) and leave this to burn through for around 20 minutes or until the embers turn grey
- Move the charcoal (sold separately) to one side of the oven to allow the heat to circulate (known as indirect cooking)
- Cook your pizza between 350-400 degrees, and continually rotate the pizza
- Can also be used as a barbecue and is ideal for roasting
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
ginty77 - 9 months ago
Easy to put together really well made and performs great, comes with pizza stone unlike some other designs. wheels sturdy i think this is a great versatile nice looking multi function bbq/smoker/pizza oven.
Really happy with this oven
RhubarbRaspberry - 10 months ago
Bought this when there was a discount recently, and am so happy with the pizza oven. I cured the pizza stone before use as advised by other purchasers ( oiled the stone until it was saturated completely on both sides - this takes a fair amount of cooking oil - then baked in a very hot oven for 20mins). I regularly make pizzas at home and this took them to the next level ! Base was really crisp. I used B&Q easy light charcoal and 2 logs. It easily got up to temperature and when the flames died down happily cooked courgette and red pepper to top the pizza, then cooked 4 pizzas. Oven stayed at 200 well after that so could have done more. It was easy to clean afterwards - stone was clean, and ash drawer emptied easily, I did follow the advice of lining the drawer with tin foil - which will stay in there till next time.
JND - 10 months ago
Great results enjoy it more than my BBq great addition to the garden.
Perfect for gatherings!
Lauren B - 10 months ago
Used this for the first time over the weekend and can’t wait to use it again! Easy to assemble, easy to use and the best pizza!
Philes - 1 year ago
Love our pizza oven, great fun and a big hit with family and friends. We use a mix of charcoal, kindling and logs to achieve the desired temperature for perfect pizzas. It’s also well worth making your own fresh dough - our guests love the interactive pizza making. Highly recommended, it’s more fun than a bbq.