See more Pizza ovens
Blooma Maipo Charcoal Pizza oven
If you get sick of burgers and hotdogs during barbecue season, give our brilliant Maipo pizza oven a try. The multi-functional cooker not only produces delicious stone baked pizza but will smoke and barbecue meat, fish and veg. There’s also a handy shelf at the bottom to store the all-important plates and condiments.
Features and benefits
- There's a handle on the side with two wheels so it can be moved easily and a handy storage shelf at the bottom for plates and condiments
- Stainless steel doors to retain the heat
- Temperature gauge to help monitor the ovens temperature
- Removable ash draw helps with cleaning after cooking
- Light the charcoal (sold separately) and leave this to burn through for around 20 minutes or until the embers turn grey
- Move the charcoal (sold separately) to one side of the oven to allow the heat to circulate (known as indirect cooking)
- Cook your pizza between 350-400 degrees, and continually rotate the pizza
- Can also be used as a barbecue and is ideal for roasting
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Too hot to cook
OTD - 7 months ago
Bought this last summer and I have to say it looks great but it has one major fault. The front doors are made of very thin metal which distorts with the heat which ment a loss of heat control due to too much air getting in. My temp gauge maxed out and it did an amazing job of incinerating the food; if you do get one go easy on the charcoal.
Do not buy it!!!!
Panos89 - 7 months ago
I am chef and is the most and useful oven I ever have Use in my life!! it get rusty really quick. It doesn’t keep the temperature. It smokes so bad and it doesn’t cook the pizza from the top side and it burns the bottom of the pizza ... And all your neighbours they’re going to hate you with all the smoke
ginty77 - 1 year ago
Easy to put together really well made and performs great, comes with pizza stone unlike some other designs. wheels sturdy i think this is a great versatile nice looking multi function bbq/smoker/pizza oven.
Really happy with this oven
RhubarbRaspberry - 1 year ago
Bought this when there was a discount recently, and am so happy with the pizza oven. I cured the pizza stone before use as advised by other purchasers ( oiled the stone until it was saturated completely on both sides - this takes a fair amount of cooking oil - then baked in a very hot oven for 20mins). I regularly make pizzas at home and this took them to the next level ! Base was really crisp. I used B&Q easy light charcoal and 2 logs. It easily got up to temperature and when the flames died down happily cooked courgette and red pepper to top the pizza, then cooked 4 pizzas. Oven stayed at 200 well after that so could have done more. It was easy to clean afterwards - stone was clean, and ash drawer emptied easily, I did follow the advice of lining the drawer with tin foil - which will stay in there till next time.
JND - 1 year ago
Great results enjoy it more than my BBq great addition to the garden.