Blooma Neva Steel Post base (W)70mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Neva steel base, part of the Neva modular fencing range, is used to secure Neva wooden slotted posts to a solid base. (excluding concrete)
- Comes with - 4 galvanised bolts to secure the wooden posts
Features and Benefits
The Neva modular fencing system has an innovative choice of wood, composite and metal components to mix and match for total freedom of design. Simple to plan, this easy-to-use, stylish and flexible system offers no end of practical and decorative possibilities for your garden
- The base features a groove in the front so that the slats or panels can be slotted in. It is designed for securing a post mid run and is wide enough for 2 wooden slotted posts to be inserted back to back.
- Made from powder coated steel for a modern look and a long lasting life.
- UV protected so the colour won't fade.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Wooden fence panels and posts can be prone to storm damage, rot or attack by insects. And when they do need repairing, it's essential to treat them as soon as possible to prevent the rest of the fence being impacted.
That's where we can help. Read on for our handy tips on how to:
- remove a wooden fence panel or post
- reinforce a rotten fence post with a concrete spur
- fix a broken arris rail
Once you've removed the damaged parts, find out how to erect new fencing with our handy guide to putting up a panel fence.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery