See more Random orbit sanders
Bosch 220W Corded Random orbit sander PEX 220 A
This corded random orbit sander is ideal for a variety of household sanding tasks.
- 24000 rpm (orbits per minute) with 1.25 mm orbit diameter and to produce a smooth, fine finish
- 125mm long sanding plate
- Supplied with a 2.5 m cable, Dust microfilter box to help keep workspaces clean and Bosch micro filter
Features and benefits
- Bosch micro filter system is the built in dust extraction element that sucks the dust directly into the micro filter box
- Hook and loop type fastening for fast and convenient sanding sheet changes
- Ergonomic design allows for easy one-hand operation for fatigue-free working overhead and on curved surfaces
- Softgrip for a safe, non slip grip and excellent handling
- Guarantee - 2 years
|Model name/number||PEX 220 A|
|No load speed||24000 rpm|
|Paper fastening type||Hook & loop|
|Sanding disc diameter||125mm|
First tool from Bosch that really disappointed me
Robert K - 2 months ago
Not truly random orbit, slightly underpowered. Impossible to not have swirl marks with this one. Cheaper black&decker gives miles better finish in half the time with same pads used on same material.
dodo333 - 3 months ago
Sanded down my dining table. Works really well! Might be good to attach a vacuum to collect as much dust as possible, but the included bag still works well.
Poor hook and loop system
ThompsonServices - 3 years ago
I've had two of these and 2 bases as the hooks fail.
JK3 - 3 years ago
Exactly what I needed for hobby woodworking and DIY. Can’t fault it for the price and what I am using it for.
A sander WITHOUT vacuum fitting
Angrkknight - 3 years ago
One doesn't usually review items unless they are spectacularly good or bad. Sadly, in this case but doesn't live up to its reputation, and I'm very disappointed. This sander doesn't have a compatible vacuum hole in the back (I'm literally not kidding). The dust collector is naturally relatively useless. I did one small job with this sander and had a hepa vacuum and air purifier on full in the room, but the plaster dust ended up going throughout the entire house caking on top of every surface. After spending 50 odd pounds on this Bosch Sander, I won't ever be using it again. I'm really surprised as bosch tools are usually okay. I hope bosch isn't going downhill. I would literally be better off with an el cheapo £30 sander from any brand with standard sized vacuum hole in the back, like most provide.