Bosch Built in coffee machine, Black
[This is a block of tabs..]
Make mornings a breeze with this built in coffee machine from Bosch, which offers great variety and versatility at the touch of a button.
- 2 years Manufacture parts & labour Guarantee
- Model - CTL636ES1
- Litre capacity (ml) - 2400ml
- Power output - 1600 W
Features and Benefits
The built-in coffee center with OneTouch Function: offers great variety and highest comfort.
- SensoFlow System: Maximum espresso indulgence every time, thanks to an ideal, constant brewing temperature
- OneTouch DoubleCup: Any coffee or milk speciality at the touch of a button - even two cups at the same time
- MyCoffee: Save 8 favourite beverages with all their settings under personal names
- AromaDouble Shot: Extra-strong coffee with less bitterness thanks to two grinding and brewing processes
- AutoMilk Clean: A fully-automatic steam cleaning after every beverage takes complete care of the daily cleaning of the milk system
- Removable 2.4 litre water tank.
- Early warning when bean container or water tank are close to empty.
- Removable brewing unit: Easy and hygienic cleaning under running water.
- Containers for water, milk and coffee beans are easily accessible but hidden behind a door, so the kitchen always looks clean.
|Comes with||9x assembly screws, scoop, test strip, milk container (insulated), connection hose for milk frother and milk pipe|
|Number of heating levels||7|
|Power output||1600 W|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.4L|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we entertain guests. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery