See more Combi Drills
Bosch Power 4 all 18V 1.5Ah Li-ion Cordless Combi drill 1 battery PSB 1800 Li-2
The Bosch PSB 1800 LI-2 cordless combi drill is a professional for demanding fitting projects. Be it screwdriving, drilling or impact drilling – this cordless combi drill completes them perfectly with its powerful 2-speed planetary gearbox. During work, you benefit from its outstanding handiness and low weight as well as from the maximum endurance of its 18 volt lithium-ion battery.
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Comes with 1x 1.5 Ah battery, AL 1815 charger and plastic carry case
Features and benefits
- Powerful lithium-ion battery and 1-hour charger, for use with all DIY and garden tools in the Bosch 18 volt system
- No memory effect, no self-discharge: always ready to use thanks to lithium-ion technology
- Screwdriving, drilling, impact drilling in wood, metal and masonry
- 20 pre-selectable torque settings plus a drill and impact drill setting-optimum power for every application
- Syneon chip-intelligently controlled energy for every project
|Batteries included||Rechargeable battery included|
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|Maximum chuck capacity||10mm|
|Maximum drilling capacity (concrete)||10mm|
|Maximum drilling capacity (steel)||10mm|
|Maximum drilling capacity (wood)||30mm|
|Maximum torque (hard)||38Nm|
|Model name/number||PSB 1800 Li-2|
|Motor type||Replaceable carbon brushed|
|No load speed||0-400/1,350 rpm|
|Number of batteries included||1|
|Number of gears||2|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Standard||EN 60745-2-1, EN 60745-2-2|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Work light||LED work light|
Fantastic! Great for the price
LS_ - 2 days ago
Very impressed with the PSB 1800 - seems strong and reliable as an ideal replacement for an old DeWALT drill that's about 15 years old.
Drill chuck diameter is a bit smaller than expected though can fit up to 10mm which is the majority of DIY things.
One thing to note, the photo is old with the fat-battery. It's the new 'One for all 18V' one, much slimmer and compatible with the rest of the range e.g. the 2.5Ah ones.
Quality control is obviously slipping
Kookopola - 13 days ago
I bought this less than 3 months ago having had 2 previously that lasted years each. The gearbox / chuck has failed today (as I've seen in some other reviews) very disappointing.