Bosch Professional Cordless Multi Detector
[This is a block of tabs..]
This cordless professional multi detector is specially designed for detection of metal, steel frames and electrical wires.
- Suitable for - Ferrous metal (120mm), non-ferrous metal (80mm), live cables (50mm) and wooden stud (38mm)
- Comes with - Battery, protective bag and manufacturer’s certificate
- Operating range - 120 mm
Features and Benefits
- Application errors are avoided due to the automatic calibration
- Pinpoint indication of the object’s centre with the centre finder scale and display of material properties. LED with “traffic light” system indicates where drilling is possible plus LCD display with centre point
- Better visibility of the result due to illuminated display. Three detection modes for various applications: drywall mode, metal mode and live cable mode
- Reliable detection up to a depth of 12 cm
- Better visibility of the result due to illuminated display
- Guarantee can be extended up to 3 years when this product is registered with MyBosch within 28 days of purchase
- On screen charge level
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Battery type||9 V 6LR61|
|Indicator||Illuminated ring and on screen data indicates detection status|
|Digital display||Digital display|
|Number of batteries||1 battery|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This cordless ptd 1 thermal detector is specially designed for detecting temperature and humidity. Suitable for - Measuring mould risk, surface temperature and thermal bridges Comes with - Storage bag, battery and quick start manual Measuring accuracy - -20 to 200 °C Operating range - 1m
This steel fixed blade saw from Fiskars is ideal for sawing dry & fresh wood, and is used with a push & pull cut direction. The steel make short work of the material you need to cut down to size. It comes with an ergonomically designed, softgrip™ handle so you ...
With 10 teeth per inch, this steel (c75) 425mm high quality c75 steel blade universal handsaw from Irwin Jack is specifically designed for domestic and trade use. The triple ground teeth make short work of the material you need to cut down to size. It comes with an ergonomically designed, ...