See more Angle Grinders
Bosch PWS 700W 240V Angle grinder PWS7-115
Our stores do not stock this product
- No load speed: 11.000 rpm
- Takes 115mm diameter x 22mm bore cutting discs
- Supplied with a 2500mm cable, Side handle and Protective guard
Features and Benefits
- Auxiliary handle ensures increased comfort and easier working
- Spindle lock allows for easy replacement of grinding accessories
- Burst wheel proof guard ensures maximum safety when using the tool
- Guarantee - 2 years
|No load speed||11.000 rpm|
|Disc bore||22 mm|
|Handle type||Auxiliary handle|
|Locking device||Spindle lock|
|Cable length (mm)||2500mm|
Very good value for your money.
Ghiugfjiiftugrtuogfddg - 1 year ago
Very good value for your money and easy to use. Blades are separate
Treated it badly, performed magnificently
The Master of Disaster - 1 year ago
Bought it to do the my kitchen floor tiles and it performed faultlessly.....I show tools virtually no respect and this beauty seemed to enjoy it. Only thing I would say is angle grinders don’t like skin.....I have a big scar to prove it; like great power, great angle grinders come with great responsibility.....use them wisely.
So easy to use!
T8mbo3559 - 2 years ago
I went into the store to buy a cheap grinder, but having tried them, they were uncomfortable to use. I paid extra for this one as it was much more comfortable to use. So glad I did.
Bosch angle grinder
Oldpotter1950 - 2 years ago
grinder was just what i wanted .but no discs included
Burnbandit - 2 years ago
i bought this grinder to use with a diamond tipped cutting disc to cut block paving and it did the job with ease.