See more Frost & water proofers
Britannia Paints Aquashield Eco Grey 1kg - One Coat - Water Based Roof Coating
Sold & shipped by Britannia Paints LTD
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
Aquashield Eco is an elastomeric, solvent-free waterproofing coating. Suitable for general maintenance work, it needs just one coat to provide a durable, water-resistant finish.
Smooth solvent free roof coating
Just one coast for a durable, water-resistant finish
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Keep container closed when not in use. Direct sunlight.
- Instructions for use: Clear all areas of moss, lichen and debris by brushing or power washing and remove surface water and any contamination such as Oil or Grease and allow to dry. Apply Britannia Fungicidal Wash to prevent further fungal/algal growth. To the dry and cleaned surface, apply a generous coat of Britannia Aquashield Eco Waterproof Roof Coating by brush or squeegee, at the minimum specified spreading rate as stated.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- > Clear all areas of moss, lichen and debris by brushing or power washing and remove surface water and any contamination such as Oil or Grease and allow to dry. Apply Britannia Fungicidal Wash to prevent further fungal/algal growth. > To the dry and cleaned surface, apply a generous coat of Aquashield Eco by brush or squeegee, at a minimum of 1m2 per litre.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point, in accordance with local, regional, national and/or international regulation.
Features and benefits
- Smooth Finish
- Just One Coat for a Durable, Water-Resistant Finish
- Solvent Free Water Based
- Smooth Solvent Free Roof Coating
- Warning. Contains: reaction mass of 5-chloro-2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one and 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one (3:1), 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one; 1,2-benzisothiazolin-3-one, 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one, 2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
|Coverage per litre||1m²/L|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Drying time||3-4 h|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Maximum application temperature||25°C|