See more USB Sockets
British General White Double USB socket, 2 x 3.1A USB
Our stores do not stock this product
Raised screwed profile socket with plastic white finish.
- Suitable for Internal use
- Only fixings included
Features and benefits
For your safety, electrical products must be installed in accordance with local building regulations. If in any doubt, or where required by the law, consult a competent person who is registered with an electrical self-certification scheme.
- Free up your sockets. Power and charge your mobile devices leaving sockets free for other appliances
- USB output shared across both ports
- Charge time is dependent on the attached device(s) power requirements, and charge time may slow if both ports are used
- Smart USB - detects the charging pattern for your device, and protects against overloads
- Ideal for retrofit, sockets fit a 25mm box. Easy to install, sockets include colour coded, inline terminals to aid installation
|Power voltage supply||240V|
|USB maximum current||3.1A|
|Number of USB outlets||2|
Rubbish keeps blowing fuses
Anonymous - 1 year ago
We bought two of these for our office to charge, phones, ipads and headsets however we plugged a ipad 2nd gen in and it blew the ring main and burning smell came from the socket. We have since switched back to standard sockets and use normal adaptors. I feel it's a long time before they can get something like this right.
Sturdy and well made
Phillum - 2 years ago
Purchased 2 for M/W Oven and an Oven. Easy to wire and good earthing properties. Double pole operation switch has a positive on/off action ensures good connectivity.
Sparkland32 - 3 years ago
The socket fixing has all the earthing to the left hand side of the socket where the wiring comes from the right. Failed to install this as I just couldn't get enough earthing wire to fit into the odd position that the earth is in. Poor design.
Rsy - 3 years ago
Disappointed with the USB port packed up after 3 weeks not going to get a elcttrison in to read plaice