See more Sawn Timber
- Tanalith E
Features and Benefits
This product is available for Bulk delivery for orders over £100. To place an order call 0300 303 4481 or speak to a member of staff in store. Lines open Monday - Saturday 08:00 - 20:00 and Sunday’s 10:00 – 16:00. Calls charged at standard national rate. Free delivery on orders over £250
- Treated to help prolong the timber's life and protect against rot or insect attack
- For constructional applications both internally & externally where a grade stamp is specified such as: house extentions, loft conversions, floor joists above DPC & suspended decking joists.
- Slow grown & kiln dried to make it more stable & easier to work with.
- Regularised for uniformity with rounded edges for easy handling.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|