See more Acrylic Spas
Canadian Spa Montreal 3 person Hot tub
Our stores do not stock this product
The Montreal Plug & Play hot tub brings the benefits of a luxury spa day to the comfort of your own garden.
- Comes with Assembly service included
Features and benefits
Packed with all the features of a full size spa, the Montreal fits in to almost any location and comfortably accommodates up to three adults. It has multiple seat variations including a ‘no-float’ lounger and twenty six high power massage jets that can be adjusted.
- Three hydro-massage seats including a ‘no-float’ lay down seat and a gracious step-in area
- Self-clean spa using Canadian Spa ‘Mountain Pure™’ system - Auto-cleaning water sanitation system with ozone purification filters and Microban® glacier filtration for crystal clear water
- Upgraded entertainment system with speakers, digital MP3 audio and Bluetooth audio stream sound system
- Blackout insulation – insulated with high-density closed cell foam, foam curtain and infrared reflective material lining each of the cabinets. Made for Canadian winters
- Energy efficient heat reclamation system – Canadian Spa Company uses a unique combination of innovations to prevent heat loss and recycles water to save money and energy. 3.0 kW Balboa heater with smart sensors (shuts off heater within half a centigrade). High-quality tough triple layer insulation with IR reflection + thermal transfer blocker package on shell, cabinet and base
- Delivered & installed. Requires a level existing patio or 3 to 4" concrete base and 230 V/13 Amp outdoor socket within 8ft of the spa
- This product includes delivery to the location where it is to be installed, as well as some installation actions. Delivery of the spa requires a clear route (minimum 3m height, 4m width) to location where it is to be installed. The spa must be installed on a level existing patio or 15cm concrete base that can support the weight of the spa containing water
- Delivery charges don't include crane hire or road closures if these are required. For your spa to be installed on the day of delivery, you need to arrange for a qualified electrician to be present at delivery and have installed a 50A cable, single phase with the appropriate gauge coming from an RCD, with live, neutral & earth wires available. The installers will test the spa on same day as delivery with the cable you provide but your electrician needs to sign off the installation before use
- If you have any questions regarding the purchase, delivery or installation of your spa please contact Canadian Spa of 01293 812 047 before purchasing.
|Location||Internal & external|
|Number of seats||3|
|Safety feature||Anti-entrapment system|