We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Acrylic spas
Canadian Spa Montreal 3 person Hot tub
The Montreal Plug & Play hot tub brings the benefits of a luxury spa day to the comfort of your own garden.
- Comes with Assembly service included
Features and benefits
Packed with all the features of a full size spa, the Montreal fits in to almost any location and comfortably accommodates up to three adults. It has multiple seat variations including a ‘no-float’ lounger and twenty six high power massage jets that can be adjusted.
- Three hydro-massage seats including a ‘no-float’ lay down seat and a gracious step-in area
- Self-clean spa using Canadian Spa ‘Mountain Pure™’ system - Auto-cleaning water sanitation system with ozone purification filters and Microban® glacier filtration for crystal clear water
- Upgraded entertainment system with speakers, digital MP3 audio and Bluetooth audio stream sound system
- Blackout insulation – insulated with high-density closed cell foam, foam curtain and infrared reflective material lining each of the cabinets. Made for Canadian winters
- Energy efficient heat reclamation system – Canadian Spa Company uses a unique combination of innovations to prevent heat loss and recycles water to save money and energy. 3.0 kW Balboa heater with smart sensors (shuts off heater within half a centigrade). High-quality tough triple layer insulation with IR reflection + thermal transfer blocker package on shell, cabinet and base
- Delivered & installed. Requires a level existing patio or 3 to 4" concrete base and 230 V/13 Amp outdoor socket within 8ft of the spa
- This product includes delivery to the location where it is to be installed, as well as some installation actions. Delivery of the spa requires a clear route (minimum 3m height, 4m width) to location where it is to be installed. The spa must be installed on a level existing patio or 15cm concrete base that can support the weight of the spa containing water
- Delivery charges don't include crane hire or road closures if these are required. For your spa to be installed on the day of delivery, you need to arrange for a qualified electrician to be present at delivery and have installed a 50A cable, single phase with the appropriate gauge coming from an RCD, with live, neutral & earth wires available. The installers will test the spa on same day as delivery with the cable you provide but your electrician needs to sign off the installation before use
- If you have any questions regarding the purchase, delivery or installation of your spa please contact Canadian Spa of 01293 812 047 before purchasing.
|Location||Indoor & outdoor|
|Number of seats||3|
|Safety feature||Anti-entrapment system|