See more Sample Tiles
Cimenti Light grey Matt Ceramic Wall tile, (L)400mm (W)250mm, Sample
Unit of measure
- This is a sample tile
- Not suitable for underfloor heating
- We recommend using 2 mm tile spacers for this style of tile
- While cleaning, never use an abrasive or corrosive cleaning product. Avoid shocks with sharp objects, wipe with a damp cloth if necessary
Features and benefits
- Matching décor available to brighten up your room
- Recommend fitting with a minimum grout line of up to 2mm
- Recommended grout colour: Grey or white
- Recommended trim: Grey or white
Gillica - 2 months ago
Out of 27 boxes, 9 full boxes were damaged/marked, and all tiles were bent so not allowing matching joints etc. Can't fault B&Q for help and exchanging the damaged ones but they shouldn't be allowed to sell such inferior product, buy at you peril!
Joo2212 - 3 months ago
We have a very skilled tiler and having purchased these tiles in both colours, I am over the moon with both bathrooms, the tiler has done a fantastic job and said the tiles were easy to work with and certainly the finished job looks fantastic and a great price too.
They look nice but they really aren’t
ksj57 - 7 months ago
About a 3rd of the tiles were broken on delivery, they are like bananas so the wall is all wonky and as you pull the spacers out the tile chips. From a distance my bathroom looks lovely, but up close it’s awful. So disappointed in the quality and it’s too late to do anything about it.
Looks great, but tiles break easily
Vicki61 - 11 months ago
I brought these tiles for our ensuite. We had a really high level of wastage, as a number of tiles were broken in the packs, or were chipped. Disappointed as it has worked out quite costly. Very pleased with the results though.
Great for tilling curved walls
Daleevs - 1 year ago
This is a lovely looking tile but out of the 11 packs I had I don’t think I had one flat one they were like bananas I still used them mind