See more Sample tiles
City chic White Matt Plain Ceramic Wall tile, (L)400mm (W)150mm, Sample
Unit of measure
- Suitable for Kitchen & bathroom
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- We recommend using 2 mm tile spacers for this style of tile
- While cleaning, never use an abrasive or corrosive cleaning product. Avoid shocks with sharp objects, wipe with a damp cloth if necessary
Features and benefits
- Suitable for splash areas and underfloor heating
- Recommend fitting with a minimum grout line of up to 2mm
- Recommended grout colour: White
- Recommended trim: White
- Made using reused ceramic materials, recycling materials into new products helps to keep waste out of landfill
Vc75 - 5 days ago
Colour is off white, so if you are wanting bright white, these aren't the tiles for you. No variation in colour, but I'd advise making sure you get more than enough for the area as we had to get another couple of boxes and these were a couple of mm wider, which was a pain to sort. Overall happy with them, but just be mindful you get what you pay for.
FK7 - 9 months ago
I used these tiles in my kitchen. I had been quite sceptical, having read other reviews, but I am really pleased with the tiles, which I ensured were all from the same batch number.
Tyler J - 1 year ago
Bought these as I had used them two years ago and they were O.K.
They are now not square, different sizes, different thicknesses, bowed and have glazing imperfections and chips in them.
DO NOT buy these tiles unless you are a professional or accomplished tiler.
I have been tiling for forty years and would not recommend them, unless you want to smash them up and make a mosaic.
Shellbobs - 3 years ago
We bought these tiles in white and silver for our bathroom and they are lovely! I was slightly worried after reading some reviews of people saying the tiles "turned pink" after grouting, but this is only the grout dust, once it has been wiped properly they look great so I would say to anyone wanting to buy these tiles do not be put off by people's negative reviews! The white tiles are slightly off white, but we liked this as it is softer and makes the bathroom less clinical than if it were brilliant white
stevet1 - 3 years ago
The shade variation on these tiles was in my opinion unacceptable. Even mixing packs would not have been satisfactory. Unfortunately not noticeable until fixed on the wall. Reported this to B and Q but just pointed to the small print on the box - shade may vary. They were however helpful in replacing some broken tiles.