See more Laminate flooring
Classen Milano Grey Oak effect Laminate Flooring, 1.49m² Pack
Classen Milano grey oak effect laminate flooring is a hard-wearing floor covering suitable for high traffic areas.
- Suitable for Any room, excluding wet-rooms
- Drop click
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- 20 years guarantee
Features and benefits
The Classen Milano grey oak effect laminate floor covering with mini bevel has an authentic wood effect finish. The Megaloc locking system makes this flooring quick and easy to install.
- Megaloc locking system is quick and easy to install with no additional tools required
- Suitable for intensive commercial use and heavy domestic traffic areas
- Easy to clean
|Material||High-density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Underlay type required||2-3mm foam underlay|
|CE marked||CE marked|
Bernie51 - 10 days ago
I have just fitted this throughout our living/dining room. Looks great.
Very bad quality laminate
Bumble Bear - 23 days ago
There are two major issues with this product
1) The top surface chips off without much wear and tear. Very low quality surface
2) We put this floor last winter and by April, the floor began to warp. Our tradesman had put in decent expansion gap, but this product is very unreliable.
DP87 - 4 months ago
Good price for 12mm laminate. First time fitting laminate. It wasn't the easiest to click and some of the grooves ended up chipping. Really pleased with how it looks though. It needs 10mm spacers for the expansion
Looks great but issues during installation
fionnsflooring - 5 months ago
Best looking boards for this style from a great maker. The first two packs of boards went down fine (after removing the little bits of loose HDF in the grooves. Even though I had the packs acclimatising in the room spread out over three days, the remainder of the boards had a bow in them which made the click installation much harder. Next time I’d video taking the boards out of the packaging and checking each one before continuing with the installation.
lidwig - 6 months ago
Great looking floor, we had ours laid by professionals so don't know if they were easy to fit. These are scratch proof so added bonus