See more Wall & ceiling paint
colourcourage Dark graphite Matt Emulsion paint 2.5
This emulsion paint is suitable for ceilings walls & woodwork and covers up to 12 m² per litre on average.
- Before painting the surface must be clean, dry & free from contamination. Fill surface defects with an appropriate filler & when dry rub down until smooth. Treat absorbent substrates with a sealer or primer, sand surfaces previously painted with gloss or silk paints with fine abrasive paper.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir colourcourage emulsion before application & apply using a good quality short or medium pile roller, brush or paint sprayer. Depending on colour shade & surface properties a second coat may be required.
Features and benefits
The colourcourage quality wall paints are based on the templates of the German designer & artist Lars Contzen. Contzen has travelled around the world in order to track down the perfect colours. He has captured the inspiration behind each colour in photographs & afterwards reproduces them with his own pastes & pigments, mixing them meticulously to achieve a unique hue to the paint. Each template is painted by hand & thus radiates the magic of the original colour. The chalky flat matt finish consists of high-quality binders & pigments that ensure a robust finish with a unique depth & colour intensity
- Unique colours individually created by artist Lars Contzen
- Perfect, chalky-matt surface finish
- Ideal for your interior walls, ceilings & woodwork
- Highly abrasion-resistant and colour stable – colours permanently keep their perfect “freshly painted” look
- Extra strong opacity and durability - almost all colour shades look perfect after only one coat
- Creamy, non-drip formula for an easy & comfortable application
- Water based, breathable & virtually odour free with minimal VOC
- For use on woodwork ensure the surface has been treated with a sealer or primer & sand previously painted gloss or silk surfaces with a fine abrasive paper
- Can be used in a paint sprayer
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||2-4 h|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
Do not buy
pah76 - 8 months ago
I do not often do reviews,but felt you needed to read this one. DO NOT BUY THIS PAINT.We are now on the third coat and it is still not right .It dries darker in some area than others.I wish i had returned It ,because now it has cost me time and money,and I will have to buy some other paint to finish the job
Doesn't dry well. Very patchy
Jr10124 - 9 months ago
I bought this colour to go along with another colour from the Colour Courage range. The paint seems like a strange consistency and dries very quickly; meaning it's very difficult to get an even coat. I've used an entire pot of the paint on one wall, it's had several (4 or 5) coats and still looks very patchy.
Doesn’t dry nice
Hi eycat - 10 months ago
On my 4th coat trying to create an even look . I’ve decorated many times and this is one of the worst paints I’ve used .
Jonopainter - 1 year ago
As a professional decorator I would usually only use quality trade paints but this stuff is up there with the best of them as it goes on well and the opacity is great it’s the second time ive used there paint and will use it again as it’s great I would highly recommend it
Well worth the extra few pounds
fanatic painter - 3 years ago
I bought this to paint a chimney breast in a sitting room, a bathroom wall and to upcycle a wooden vanity unit. Very pleased with the results and usually I am very sceptical about spending more on paint.