See more Laminate Flooring
Colours Leggiero Light grey Slate effect Laminate flooring, 1.86m² Pack
Our stores do not stock this product
This laminate flooring has an attractive Slate effect finish, embossed surface finish and 4 sided bevelled edge. Each plank uses a simple click system, so installation is simple and it can be used with underfloor heating to keep your home warm.
- Suitable for all type of rooms (bathrooms when using hydro kit & pe foam) including living rooms, hallways, bedrooms, studies, utility rooms & kitchens
- Click system
- Water resistant
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- 20 years guarantee
Features and benefits
This laminate flooring has an attractive Slate effect finish, embossed surface and 4 sided bevelled edge. Each plank uses a simple click system, so installation is simple. It can be used with underfloor heating to keep your home warm.
- This laminate flooring has 3 attractive 40x40 slate tile effect within a plank , embossed surface finish and bevelled edge for an upscale realism
- Suitable for busy and splash areas including living rooms, hallways, bedrooms & kitchen
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- AC5 wear rating ideal for residential use with high traffic, and commercial use with intensive traffic
- Each plank uses a simple click system and it can be used with underfloor heating to keep your home warm
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||High density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Base material||High density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Underlay type required||Foam, wood fibre or polystyrene|
Vig - 1 month ago
Great item ! Looks neat and having a tile effect ..
LouisEvans - 2 months ago
we have used many laminates over the years and found leggiero light grey slate effect to be of superior quality. Looks great and it was easy to lay.
Packing issues and warping
Shellys75 - 2 months ago
Lots of boxes incorrectly packed to enable user to lay to correct pattern (3 of 1 design and 1 of another) Meaning we haven’t been able to finish laying the floor despite buying more than enough for the area.
Boards that have been laid are starting to warp and they have only been down a couple of months.
Avoid at all costs.
FloorFIT - 3 months ago
I have been a floor layer for 15 years. In my experience with this specific flooring you have to pay special attention to the instruction leaflet. If you turn the leaflet over it gives a straightforward diagram of how to correctly stagger the flooring. This prevents 2 same design squares from being fitted parallel to each other. PLEASE ALWAYS READ INSTRUCTIONS OR LOOK AT PICTURES.
hope this helps everyone
Perfect to update your home
Nniill - 5 months ago
I have used this flooring in my living room, bedrooms and stairs. Looks modern and adds a great feature to the house. I have had this fitted by someone who knows the job and we done in literally 2 days.