See more Laminate Flooring
Colours Leggiero Light grey Slate effect Laminate flooring, 1.86m² Pack
Our stores do not stock this product
This laminate flooring has an attractive Slate effect finish, embossed surface finish and 4 sided bevelled edge. Each plank uses a simple click system, so installation is simple and it can be used with underfloor heating to keep your home warm.
- Suitable for all type of rooms (bathrooms when using hydro kit & pe foam) including living rooms, hallways, bedrooms, studies, utility rooms & kitchens
- Water resistant
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- 20 years guarantee
Features and Benefits
This laminate flooring has an attractive Slate effect finish, embossed surface and 4 sided bevelled edge. Each plank uses a simple click system, so installation is simple.It can be used with underfloor heating to keep your home warm.
- This laminate flooring has 3 attractive 40x40 slate tile effect within a plank , embossed surface finish and bevelled edge for an upscale realism
- Suitable for busy and splash areas including living rooms, hallways, bedrooms & kitchen
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- AC5 wear rating ideal for residential use with high traffic, and commercial use with intensive traffic
- Each plank uses a simple click system and it can be used with underfloor heating to keep your home warm
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||High density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Base material||High density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Underlay type required||Foam, wood fibre or polystyrene|
Looks lovely & Resistant to scratches
Anonymous - 1 month ago
My husband and I laid an 14m2 room with this and it was easy to lay. Took us about 8 hrs. All cut fine with a jigsaw. We are certainly no expert, overall I am very pleased with the product.
Fabulous when laid
ArleneWD - 2 months ago
I bought this a couple of months ago, this floor looks fabulous when it is finally laid. The professional that laid it said it wasn't difficult to lay.
Anonymous098 - 2 months ago
Purchased last year for our new kitchen, within a few months started to warp and now it’s so bad that we’re having to replace the whole floor. Not suitable for kitchens at all, despite saying so. It has chipped in not one, but multiple places. I’ve always liked B and Q but this has definitely put me off purchasing laminate from them in future. Very disappointing.
Floor looks ugly
Jodiedale - 2 months ago
Just awful . Looks vile. It looked ok in sample . Just looks like blocks of concrete. Cheap an horrible
What a dissapointment
Piotrkie - 2 months ago
I have to admit that they look stunning however I have to confirm what other clients say about this product... Two days after my floor was layed it started to warp... I can also confirm that the edges are very fragile... what a waste of money... I regtret that I did not read the review before buying it...