10% off everything online for one week only | Offer ends 9 December
See more Laminate flooring
Colours Leggiero Light grey Slate effect Laminate Flooring, 1.86m² Pack of 4
This laminate flooring has an attractive Slate effect finish, embossed surface finish and 4 sided bevelled edge. Each plank uses a simple click system, so installation is simple and it can be used with underfloor heating to keep your home warm.
- Suitable for all type of rooms (bathrooms when using hydro kit & pe foam) including living rooms, hallways, bedrooms, studies, utility rooms & kitchens
- Drop click
- Water resistant
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- 20 years guarantee
Features and benefits
This laminate flooring has an attractive Slate effect finish, embossed surface and 4 sided bevelled edge. Each plank uses a simple click system, so installation is simple. It can be used with underfloor heating to keep your home warm.
- This laminate flooring has 3 attractive 40x40 slate tile effect within a plank , embossed surface finish and bevelled edge for an upscale realism
- Suitable for busy and splash areas including living rooms, hallways, bedrooms & kitchen
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- AC5 wear rating ideal for residential use with high traffic, and commercial use with intensive traffic
- Each plank uses a simple click system and it can be used with underfloor heating to keep your home warm
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||High-density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Underlay type required||Foam, wood fibre or polystyrene|
ljhdowj77665544 - 4 days ago
absolutely shocking.... first lot blistered within a few weeks ripped it up and b&q replaced but it splits and chips easier paper rips ?? shocking unfit for purpose.
Kellyt2020 - 19 days ago
Looks nice down however in a low traffic area such as the bedroom iv still developed chips and marks on this floor. So disappointed
Wilmo - 2 months ago
This product looks really good in our newly installed kitchen. Very pleased with the finish.
Angle to angle, don’t try alone
Dazfer - 2 months ago
Looking at the size of the boards, you would think this would be an easy job, nice and quick considering the size of the kitchen it wax bring fitted in.
How wrong was I !! being angle to angle fit meant meant I had to try and balance 5 lengths to get them into position (joined end to end? and then try to click them all into place as one piece, not happening, make sure you have 1or 2 other people there with you or you will end up like me, threatening to put the boards in the garden and burn them!! And then get Lino instead.
Nice when fitted
SeantheSheep - 3 months ago
Not the easiest to fit, sides kept chipping when tapping into place, but luckily for me I bought enough to replace and perceiver, now it's finally down it looks and feels good under foot.