Colours Rondo Natural Solid Wood Flooring Sample
[This is a block of tabs..]
Ensure you choose the right floor for your home with this Oak sample. Move it around your room and view it in different lighting to see just how it will look at different times of the day.
- Not suitable for underfloor heating
- Use in living rooms, bedrooms, hallways & study
Features and Benefits
The irresistible natural beauty of solid wood flooring remains a popular choice for many. The look and feel of the woodgrain coupled with the thermal insulation properties of wood will make your chosen space one of tranquillity and warmth. Solid wood flooring is susceptible to moisture and humidity changes, making it sensitive to seasonal changes, so you'll need to consider acclimatisation before installation but once laid, and with maintenance the hardwearing nature of wood flooring means it's a great long term option for your home.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Whether you go for vinyl, carpet or even ceramic tiles, changing your floor covering is a great way to give a room a new lease of life. But before you start work, make sure the surface underneath is sound and level. If it isn't, any defects are likely to show through. This will spoil the look of your new floor and eventually cause it to wear unevenly. Luckily, there are some effective ways to deal with problem floors which we will share with you.
Hard flooring provides a classic look that wears well over time. We offer three stylish hard flooring options - laminate, solid wood and real wood top layer - and these are:
- easy to clean and look after
- simple to install
- warm underfoot - plus real wood top layer and laminate options work with underfloor heating
- made from responsibly sourced wood certified by either the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) or the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC). This ensures that the timber used has been produced via the best practices for the environment.
- available in a wide range of wood effects and colours – our laminate option also comes in stone effects too
- offered in thicknesses ranging from 6 to 21millimetres (mm)
Read on for more help on choosing the right laminate or wood flooring for your home.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Suitable for joining two floors of the same level from 5-18 mm in height, or where the difference in height between floorcoverings is up to 14mm. the height of the flooring is up to 24mm Includes self adhesive base, small medium & large fitting clips Suitable for use with underfloor ...
Suitable for joining two floors of the same level from 5-18 mm in height, or where the difference in height between floorcoverings is up to 23mm. the height of the flooring is up to 28mm Includes self adhesive base, small medium & large fitting clips Suitable for use with underfloor ...