See more Primers & undercoat
Colours Wood White Wood Primer & undercoat, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
- Suitable for Wood surfaces
- Apply using a Brush or roller
- Instructions for Use - Apply between 10-30°C, stir thoroughly before use. Apply 2 coats evenly using a synthetic brush or roller and use within a year of opening.
Features and benefits
Prepare your interior and exterior wood with Colours Wood Primer & Undercoat, it is suitable for use on previously painted and varnished woods and is also compatible with water and solvent based paint.
- Maintains a breathable and flexible surface area to improve your topcoat paint adhesion
- Blocks the tanning of the wood
- Store in dry conditions between 5-30°C. Protect from frost and use within a year of opening
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||4 h|
|Litre capacity (ml)||2500ml|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Recoat time||2 hours|