See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis Base cabinet Oak effect Pull out storage, (H)870mm (W)150mm
This 150mm wide pull-out base cabinet comes in oak effect and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Only fixings included
- Comprehensive assembly instructions included
Features and benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We've made our base legs adjustable so that your cabinets will be perfectly stable on any surface.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Chipboard & MDF|
|Number of shelves||2|
Wee Scone - 2 years ago
I bought this unit in white two or three years ago, and have used it daily, and it's still absolutely perfect. It makes great use of otherwise dead space, and holds all the clunky oil, vinegar, cooking wine and condiment bottles, making them easy to find. Far better than shunting them around a cupboard or having them clutter up the worktop. We didn't find it difficult to assemble, and it feels very robust, even after all this time. Highly recommended.
Nice when built up but not easy to do.
Swab - 3 years ago
Arrived damaged as did every cabinet I bought. In all honesty replacement parts came without trouble. However as with all the cabinets once built the back panel reaches the top so it is all but impossible to secure to the wall with the quite inadequate tiny little plate supplied. The only way this seemed possible was to drill a hole through the back to give access to facilitate screwing to the wall. Accuracy is required as the bracket leaves little room for error. Instructions difficult to follow and lots of measuring required. Nightmare for a beginner. Definitely do it yourself Lol.
Maccymookle23 - 3 years ago
my first review was not acceptable so this one will just say quality off this item is not good
Don176 - 4 years ago
I am so pleased with this unit, I bought it to fill a gap at the end under my wortop and it fit perfectly and looks stylish, and with the soft close mechanism of the pull out baskets is an added bonus.
Pull out base unit
Slosher - 4 years ago
This is disappointing because of the damage on the back and some dsmage on corners, if it had been any worse I would have had to send it back but as we need needed to get kitchen up and running I decided to do some repairs, also some of the edging want glued down properly. We also found it difficult to understand instructions. The one good thing about it is the quality of the sliding metal basket unit.