See more Shower Doors
GoodHome Beloya Shower door with 2 panel sliding door (W)1200mm
Update your bathroom with this shower door from Cooke & Lewis' Beloya range. The spacious design will make a fantastic feature for your bathroom, while the sleek silver effect frame and beautiful clear glass provides the perfect finishing touch.
- This shower door has reversible fittings. Fixings supplied
- Comes with a colour matched screw caps and is suitable for use in a recess, or with a side panel to make an enclosure
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Features and Benefits
If it's ease and functionality that you're looking for then the Beloya range is the perfect option. With a special easy clean coating that helps prevent limescale build up and no silicone needed for the wall profile, the enclosure comes with a 10 year guarantee.
- Constructed from 8mm toughened safety glass for additional strength and durability
- The door is magnetised for better sealing
- Width adjustable from 1175 mm to 1225 mm
- We've applied an easy clean coating on the inner side of glass to prevent calcium build up. The door also has a flat shape and hidden screws for easy cleaning convenience.
- Quick-release system
- Compatible Tray: Limski Rectangular Shower Tray (L)1200mm (W)800mm (D)75mm, Lagan Rectangular Shower Tray (L)1200mm (W)800mm (D)150mm, Helgea Rectangular Shower Tray (L)1200mm (W)800mm (D)45mm, Piro Rectangular Shower Tray (L)1200mm (W)800mm (D)27mm, Limski Rectangular Shower Tray (L)1200mm (W)760mm (D)75mm, Lagan Rectangular Shower Tray (L)1200mm (W)760mm (D)150mm, Helgea Rectangular Shower Tray (L)1200mm (W)760mm (D)45mm, Liquid Rectangular Shower Tray (L)120mm (W)900mm (D)40mm
- Depending on the shower tray you have selected, if you're positioning your shower enclosure against 1 wall you will need 2x Beloya Fixed Shower Panel (W)760/800/900mm to complete your enclosure. If you are positioning against 2 walls you will need 1x Beloya Fixed Shower Panel (W)760/800/900mm
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed.
|Frame construction material||Aluminium|
|Glazing type||Toughened safety glass|
|Fitting instructions||Ensure shower enclosure has been securely fitted to the wall|
|Door rollers||Clip on & off rollers|
|CE approved||CE approved|
looks good " BUT "
roley poley - 3 months ago
bought this as it was 8mm glass & looked to be well made ? but after a week or so I noticed a water leak around the bottom of the frame , on investigation it appears to be running down the glass & past the seal , made a real mess of floor boards etc under shower tray ! may need to remove the hole shower & start again
Looks nice but leaks
AndresT - 9 months ago
Glass does not seal to the frame so it leaks. First time i used the shower I flooded the bathroom. I needed to apply silicon on all glass - frame junctions, not just where the instructions indicates.
The opening and closure facility
Alsey - 1 year ago
The above facility is a good idea but there is no adjustment on the actuator bracket.
I had to adapt the bracket. It initially made a horrible noise when closing.
A lot of time was spent on getting this right and the 8mm glass is heavy especially in a confined space.
It works fin now
Value for money enclosure
Rivet48 - 1 year ago
I have now been using my 1200 x 760 enclosure for two months and really pleased with it. It is well made,easy to fit and have had no issues with it. It is also the cheapest 8mm glass enclosure I could find.