System upgrade: From 8pm Wed 2 to 8am Thurs 3 Dec. Some products won’t be available for home delivery at this time. Some orders placed during this time won’t specify a delivery date, we will contact you by phone to arrange a convenient delivery date.
See more Bathroom Mirrors
Cooke & Lewis Clarach Rectangular Illuminated Frameless Bathroom mirror (H)600mm (W)500mm
The illuminating lights make it perfect for brightening up darker rooms or for bathrooms lacking natural light.
- Assembly required
- Comes with Comes with 2x spots and 1x shelf
- Guarantee - 2 years
- The plug must be installed more than 60 cm from the edge of the sink, in volume 3 of the bathroom. Unbox the mirror carefully. Attach spots / shelve (if included). Measure fixation spacing and put the measurement on the wall. Drill holes in the designated points and hang the mirror using wall plugs. Connect to electric network if necessary.
Features and benefits
A stylish addition to your bathroom, this mirror is a dream for beauty addicts. The extra illumination makes it perfect for pampering routines and the LED lights add a touch of Hollywood glamour. This rectangular mirror would compliment any contemporary bathroom whilst adding just the right amount of light.
- This stylish bathroom mirror comes with a fixation system
- Features a spotlight on either side of the mirror for increased light exposure
- Includes energy saving LED or CFL lighting for lower power consumption and durability
- Complete with a glass shelf to organise and easily access toiletries and bathroom accessories
|Number of wall lights||Double|
this product is defective!
chris6357 - 2 months ago
This mirror corroded across the top within a month. The lights blew within a minute of use. Not a great purchase.
Poor quality, mirror cracked straight away
Ciara123 - 5 months ago
I purchase mirror and followed instructions on how to install. The first problem is that they do not inform you that there are no wall fixing brackets included. Once the mirror was on the wall the glass shelf adds weight to the bottom and subsequently the mirror cracked in three places. Waste of money.