See more Straight baths
Cooke & Lewis Helena Supercast acrylic Curved Bath (L)1700mm (W)800mm
The Helena twin ended curved bath from Cooke & Lewis has a. It's designed so you can choose where to place your bath taps and holds 220L litres of water. Compatible with square bath waste, and is compatible with wellness home spa systems.
- Guarantee - 30 years
- Compatible with Square bath waste, and is compatible with Wellness Home Spa systems
Features and benefits
Supercast is a revolutionary reinforcement process for an acrylic bath that brings all of the traditional properties of a cast iron bath into the 21st century. The coating gives you the reminiscent assurance of an old cast iron bath with the natural warmth and quality acrylic has.
- The Supercast coating keeps water hotter for longer, saving you energy
- The reinforcement process increases durability and results in each bath being incredibly strong and hard wearing
- Extra wide for greater room and comfort
- Compatibility - Square bath waste, and is compatible with Wellness Home Spa systems
- Bath panel sold separately; Cooke & Lewis Helena front panel EAN: 3827758 or Cooke & Lewis Rosalind front panel EAN: 5397007166316
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Number of tap holes||0|
Nice bath spoiled by overpricing
Bathroomfitter100 - 5 years ago
I bought this bath a month ago complete with the spa system installed. It is a shame it doesn't come with the bath panel because without it you couldn't use the bath! The panel is priced at £128.00 which is at least £100 too much for a piece of fibreglass!. This bath should come with the panel included as there is not an alternative.
Good quality - very elegant
KirstyT - 5 years ago
Bought this 2 years ago now. Looks lovely in our bathroom with waterfall taps. Perfect thanks