See more Single Lever Taps
Cooke & Lewis Katiki Kitchen Pin side lever Mixer tap
Our stores do not stock this product
This matt black pin side lever tap from Cooke and Lewis' Katiki range brings a stylish finishing touch to your kitchen. It's suitable for high and low pressure systems.
- Includes Comes with 2x 1/2" BSP female flexible braided hose with built in pre-filters and fixings and installation instructions
- Operation: Single lever
- Suitable water pressure: High or low pressure
- Hose supplied
- 10 year Guarantee
Features and Benefits
Revamping your kitchen or finishing your dream space couldn’t be simpler with this matt black mixer tap. A unique statement piece that will make a stunning addition to any busy home, great to enhance metallic accents in an industrial style kitchen. Featuring swivel spout and single lever, helping you do the dishes no matter the size of your sink.
- A single lever control makes this tap extremely easy to operate. It’s easy to use with one hand so works well in a busy kitchen
- Fitted with a Neoperl water saving aerator that regulates the flow of the tap and helps you save water with every use
- Features an anti limescale spout that rubs clean, making everyday maintenance and cleaning your tap easy
|Material||Brass & stainless steel|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
Terrible quality DONT BUY!!
Anonymous - 5 days ago
As all the other reviews state, all round poor quality, the black powder coating finish peels away after a few months, the mixer functionality is poor it is pretty much full hot or full cold. Please don’t waste your money!
the steel - 8 days ago
Stylish, simple to keep looking immaculate and easy to use.
Helen2707 - 3 months ago
We bought this tap when we re-did our kitchen at the beginning of the year. Unfortunately it’s not proving to be long lasting. The paint is peeling off, the handle keeps falling off and won’t screw back in properly and the base of the tap that screws in near the sink has recently come loose and started leaking and won’t screw back in properly. Really disappointing.
Don't buy this.
Anonymous - 4 months ago
I bought this tap had it fitted.looked great for a couple of months the black comes off. Now looks awful but if you pay to have it fitted then removed this tap works out not such a good price.
do not buy!!
dunnedunney - 5 months ago
i cant even be bothered to explain how bad this is. leaking, black peeling off. rubbish