Black Friday event now on
See more Shower Doors
Cooke & Lewis Luxuriant Shower door with Hinged door (W)1400mm
Bring hotel luxury to your bathroom with this shower door from Cooke & Lewis' Luxuriant range. The sophisticated hinged door and generous size will create a tranquil and spa like setting in your bathroom, while the sleek silver effect frame and beautiful clear glass provides the perfect finishing touch.
- This shower door has reversible fittings. Fixings supplied
- Shower tray not included - Shower tray and waste available separately
- Can be adjusted to fit 1400mm wide rectangular ultra low profile shower trays
- 5 year manufacturer guarantee
Features and benefits
Cooke & Lewis' Luxuriant and Grandeur range of shower enclosures are their most elegant and stylish yet. Moving away from older styled and bulky enclosures, these have been designed with a frameless look and the hinges constructed to stay flush against the glass. Creating a sleek and smooth appearance that will make a stunning feature in your bathroom.
- All our Luxuriant shower enclosures are constructed from 8mm toughened safety glass. 8mm is the thickest glass that Cooke & Lewis have to offer and provides outstanding strength and durability.
- When installing shower enclosures, whether it be a new feature to your bathroom or a simple replacement, we recommend checking your plumbing and tiling for any cracks or leaks. A professional can help make sure your bathroom is water tight and protect your walls and floors from water damage.
- We've applied a special easy clean coating to the glass so that you can spend more time enjoying your shower and less time cleaning it.
|Frame construction material||Aluminium|
|Glazing type||Toughened safety glass|
|Uneven wall adjustment||10mm|
|Hinge||Chrome plated zinc alloy hinges|
Poor hinge design - cannot support own doors weigt
BS26JH - 3 years ago
We bought and installed this 6 months ago however the design of the hinge fittings can't cope with the the weight of its own door. The hinges are attached with rigid plastic washers to stop the metal bolts tightening straight onto the glass screen which is understandable. Recently we have noticed the door has been lowering and now it no longer shuts. On closer inspection all the rigid plastic washers have shattered and the fittings now have no way of securing tightly against the glass panel.
The hinge fittings physically cannot cope with the size of the door - a major design problem.
The door and the pannel looked great but if you can't attach one to the other without problems (within 6 months for us) then that's a problem.