See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis Oak effect Standard Base cabinet, (W)500mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This 500mm wide base cabinet comes in oak effect, includes 1 adjustable shelf and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Only fixings included
- Includes Fully adjustable legs & adjustable shelf
- Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Complete this cabinet with 1 x 500mm wide door - Suitable for use with Pack B, G or Q
- Suitable for use with Pack B, G or Q
Features and benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We know how important it is to make the most of available space, that's why we've used adjustable shelving in our Cooke & Lewis cabinets, helping you tailor your kitchen to suit you. We've also made our base legs adjustable so that your cabinets will be perfectly stable on any surface.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Number of shelves||1|
|Size||870mm height includes 150mm legs|
Great Service at Derby store from Myra
David Stewart - 2 years ago
I had researched this product and already knew it was good quality as I have used it before.
Myra was more than helpful in answering a couple of sizing queries and giving advice on associated products.
If business is 90% about the staff, you have a great role model here.
Thank You Myra.
good quality cabinet
Anonymous - 2 years ago
cabinet is fine only problem was it said you had to buy feet separately this was not true as feet and facia clips came with cabinet so I wasted money buying feet but the cabinet is good
Value for money
Katykatekate - 2 years ago
I bought these cabinets to extend an existing expensive kitchen. They were really easy to assemble and look as good as the rest
Easy to assemble
Albatrosd - 2 years ago
Good little unit. The screws for the legs need larger heads.
Looks really good
Mags62 - 2 years ago
Bought this a few weeks ago and well pleased. Easily put together and looks great once put in place.