We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Kitchen units
Cooke & Lewis Oak effect Tall Standard Wall cabinet, (W)800mm
This 800mm wide tall wall cabinet comes in oak effect, includes 2 adjustable shelves and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Only fixings included
- Matching door end panels available separately
- Includes Adjustable wall hanging brackets & adjustable shelves
- Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners
Features and benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We know how important it is to make the most of available space, that's why we've used adjustable shelving in our Cooke & Lewis cabinets, helping you tailor your kitchen to suit you.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Number of shelves||2|
Not very good
Iwona - 1 year ago
I ordered this colour thinking that it would be better than the white one which bought previously and there were good. No it was not. More expensive but quality of MDF and finishes touches are fare worse than white one. And it was home delivery on the precise day - but the courier failed. I had to phone Customer Service, they tried to help but honestly didn't help much. And somehow it was delivered by post office, I wasn't at home and finely I had to carry this heavy item by my self. Conclusion - very likely it was my last order from B&Q, sorry
oak wall units.
juddster - 2 years ago
Why are they called standard wall units when they are 335mm deep. Very confusing. We have fitted the base units in oak and cannot buy wall units 290mm deep which we require unless we have white insides.
Many quality issues
Anonymous - 3 years ago
Bought 2 of these. Made in UK. Holes for dowels and metal fingers not aligned so carcass will not square. Holes are poorly drilled into chipboard that is not dense so use glue to guarantee integrity. Numerous edge chips. Edges not square on 2 boards. Shelves 2mm too long and will not fit - had to machine (disgraceful ). Metal cams thin metal and cheap they bend easily without much force. Shelf metal supports so cheap I bought replacements at 2p each they are infinitely better. Basically an upmarket name used on a poorly made product. B&Q need to check out the factory in Devon for manufacturing quality issues. I had skill and gear to fix. Most people will not.
Good Solid Unit
Merna - 3 years ago
Good quality construction that is very easy to build up.
Lew22 - 3 years ago
Assembled really well. Nice and sturdy. Good value for money