Cooke & Lewis Oak effect Wine rack cabinet (W)150mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
This 150mm wide wine rack cabinet comes in oak effect and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Compatible with Cooke & Lewis Op5 wine rack frames
- Supplied flat packed - Assembly required
- Uses Quick Lock Technology with push fit cam and dowels for easier assembly
Features and Benefits
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We know how important it is to make the most of available space, that's why we've used adjustable shelving in our Cooke & Lewis cabinets, helping you tailor your kitchen to suit you. And If you've got high ceilings, why not opt for our range of tall wall cabinets to make the most of that additional space.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges. You can even use our Which? Trusted Traders endorsed Homefit installations team, helping you with your ideal kitchen to the last screw.
|Material||Melamine faced chipboard|
|Fitting||Quick lock push fit cam and dowels|
|Fitting instructions||Comprehensive assembly instructions included|
|Care instructions||Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners|
|Standard||BS 6222-2:2009 TLH Carcass and shelf test only|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
You’ve flicked through countless magazines, whiled away hours on Pinterest and read our guide to planning your kitchen. And yet you’re still not sure what fitted kitchen you want. How to decide when there are so many options?
Firstly, let’s not press the panic button just yet. Abundance of choice is good. And when it comes to fitted kitchens it’s even better. Gone are the days when everyone’s kitchen looked the same. With new innovations in colour, design and functionality, modern kitchens can be as distinctive and individual as every other room in the house.
And here at B&Q there’s no one size fits all approach. Fancy mixing modern with traditional? Great, let’s go for it. Want to mix and match colour? Sure, of course. Remember – there’s no right or wrong way to select your fitted kitchen. It’s all about what works best for you and serves your needs.
How does the kitchen fit with the rest of the house?
For many of us, the look of our fitted kitchen is the number one consideration. But sometimes it’s not as simple as just personal taste, there can be other factors to think about. These include, but aren’t limited to:
What’s the age of the property? Centuries old homes look and feel different to new builds, so if you’re keen that your fitted kitchen suits the rest of your home’s character, choose one that complements rather than contrasts.
Does the kitchen have an open-plan design? If so, it can be difficult to stamp a different personality on this space compared to the rest of the room. If you do opt for a separate look, think about how the two will merge into one another. Will it be a gradual change or a more defined stop and start? And while it’s important to understand how these, and other, factors might affect your choices for a fitted kitchen – they don’t have to limit them. They’re just potential factors.
The three big kitchen considerations
At B&Q, we’ve been helping our customers achieve their kitchen dreams for over 40 years. And in that time, we’ve learned that choosing the right fitted kitchen often breaks down into three key questions:
- What style?
- What finish?
- What colour?
Here we’ll look at these different elements of the fitted kitchen to help you find the right one for your home.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery