See more Snake Hinges
These concealed hinges from Cooke & Lewis are made from metal and are compatible with non-framed standard and drawerline doors.
- Compatible with standard and drawerline doors
- Only fixings included
- Includes 2x 110° push hinges, adjustable clip plates, magnetic release device and retaining pin
- Fitting instructions supplied with product
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Push to open hinges are great for creating smooth, streamlined cabinets. No need for handles, simply the push the door in, and the hinge will push the door open for you.
- Easily adjust the door position using the 3 adjuster screws built into the hinge.
- Do not use a power screw driver or over tighten screws as this may cause damage to the door or cabinet.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Maximum opening angle||110°|
Brilliant idea, but...
Hyranger - 3 years ago
I found the hinge springs to be to strong, the slightest touch to the door, [ the cat brushing up against it, begging for food ], for example. I replaced the hinges with springless ones and the problem is solved. Unfortunately I did have to pay out for the springless hinges [ 4 pkts., 2 cupboards]
I don't believe it!!
DearieMe - 3 years ago
Buying this just before Christmas our kitchen fitter was unable to fit it in time so "Victor" and I, against all odds decided to "do" it ourselves. Instructions were easy to follow, completed in no time at all and saved us money!! - so if 2 OAP's can do it - so can you!!