See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis White Bridging Wall cabinet (W)1000mm
This 1000mm wide bridging wall cabinet comes in white and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Complete this cabinet with 1 x 1000mm wide bridging door - Suitable for use with Pack Z or ZA
- Supplied flat packed - Assembly required
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Other supplier data||3.2 mm thick back panel|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Fitting||65mm service gap included|
|Fitting instructions||Comprehensive assembly instructions included|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Care instructions||Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners|
|Accessories available||Matching door end panels available separately|
|Made in||Devon - All wood sourced from within 60 miles of the factory|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Suitable for purpose
Anneyg - 2 years ago
I have bought several carcasses from B&Q recently as I am updating my kitchen and utility room. This particular carcass is not the same quality as the base and wall units already purchased, although it will do the job. Fortunately it is not situated in a place where it will be on show but I am disappointed with the finish. The other units have the oak effect finish but this bridging unit has the normal white finish. As with all the wall units fitted so far actual wall fixings, while fairly straight forward to use and adjust, make assembling the unit difficult as the back panel does not slide easily passed the brackets.
I am giving it 3 stars as it will be suitable for purpose but is not as good as the other units purchased
Moq - 3 years ago
I got 3 units to use as open cupboards, no doors. Easy to assemble. The only difficulty was getting the 2 wall brackets in the right place, for each unit as the unit hangs on them.
Christine2311 - 3 years ago
I purchased this two weeks ago and am thrilled with them
i used them as wall units not bridging