See more Roller Blinds
Corded Black Patterned Roller blind (W)200cm (L)130cm
Our stores do not stock this product
This children's black attachable blackout blind from the The Gro Company range has an attractive patterned design and is suitable for most windows.
- Instruction manual included
- Fully adjustable to fit most windows up to 130cm x 198cm
- Comes with a handy travel bag
- Keep away from fire
Features and Benefits
This portable blackout blind is perfect to hang on your child's bedroom window when it is still light outside to create a dark sleeping environment. The Blind attaches to the glass via suction cups making it ideal for travelling.
- Protection: Keep away from fire
- Improves sleep - creates a dark sleeping environment by blocking out light.
- Made from a premium black out material.
- Hook & loop tape fastening is easy to use and quick to adjust.
- Please note the width of the blind includes the blind brackets
|Brand||The Gro Company|
Good idea. Just not that practical for us.
Matt from Dolphin - 3 years ago
Bought this to shut out the light for my 1 year olds room who's been struggling to settle with the lighter evenings.
There are three factors that make it impractical for our needs.
1. We have double glazing in our house and with the little fanlight window at the top it now means its extremely hard to line the suction cups up since the fanlights are smaller than the lower windows. the result of this is it puckers up around the edges allowing light to still spill in.
2. It's summer now and it gets really hot in his room at night but its impossible to leave a window open for ventilation using this system since the suckers attach to the glass.
3. Its probably ok for a travel system alone but having to put it up every night and take it down every morning just makes it far too much hard work especially since using a decent Black Out Roller Blind does the job this system is meant to do only much better and easier.
Idea is great
Mama2015 - 3 years ago
I returned it the next day , because it did not clip to d wall, so I could not use it.