See more Sticky back plastic & window film
d-c-fix Tinted Heat and Glare Protection Static Cling Window Film 2m(L) 90cm(W)
Sold & shipped by Create Your World
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
Dc fix tinted heat and glare protection static cling window film uses an easy non-adhesive application method. The film adheres to the glass using water and static cling technology. This film offers 25% visible light transmission, 99% UV protection and 60% heat protection, ideal for use in a conservatory or home office reducing glare and making it more comfortable in the hot summer months.
The box includes the film, squeegee and full instructions. The application is quick and easy, apply to smooth flat glass surfaces, simply spray the glass with plenty of water, remove one of the clear backing films before applying to the glass, smooth into position removing any excess water, by pushing out to the sides. If you make a mistake peel back and start again. The second protective backing film can be removed once the vinyl is in place. Leave to dry.
The vinyl film can be removed, simply peel away from one corner. It comes away cleanly, leaving no residue behind. The film can be re-used using the water to re-apply.
Wipe clean using regular household cleaners.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Wipe clean with a regular household cleaner
Features and benefits
Reduce the heat in the summer using this innovative tinted window film!
- Can be cut to size, allow 5mm gap so the vinyl is not touching the rubber seal edge (must be applied to the glass only)
- Gives 99% UV Protection, 60% Heat Protection and 25% Visible Light Transmission
- Box includes a cutter and squeegee to smooth out any bubbles and excess water
- Apply using water, spray lightly onto the glass surface, this allows you to manoeuvre the film easier
- Apply static side down onto the glass, slide into place
- Roll Size 90cm x 2m
- This product can be removed and applied many times
- Remove two clear polyester backing films front and back of the vinyl
|Adhesive required||No adhesive required|
|Fittings & fixings included||Fittings & fixings included|
|Removability||Removable & repositionable|
|Application method||Static cling|