See more Standard Cabinets
Form Darwin Oak effect Wardrobe cabinet (H)2004mm (W)1000mm (D)566mm
- Create your own wardrobe with our Darwin range, mix and match the doors, drawers and cabinets to make something bespoke and personal to you. Once finished add interior storage to make the piece work for both your style and your space.
- Compatible with Darwin wardrobe cabinet door, shelves, drawers and interior accessories
- Fixings supplied
- Assembly required
Features and Benefits
The exciting thing about our Darwin range is that you can create the individual look and feel of your room. There is no 'one size fits all' here. You can add as many cabinets as you need, with a range of door fronts or drawers.
- 1. Choose your cabinet size, style and colour. Available in 5 different sizes and 3 colour options.
- 2. Choose your cabinet interiors. Whether you want tie racks, shoe holders or drawers, you can create the storage solution to really maximise your furniture.
- 3. Choose your doors and/or external drawers. You can choose between 9 drawer options and 10 different doors, so the combination is completely personalised to you and flexible to be changed at a later date if you'd like a refresh down the line.
|Material||Chipboard & MDF|
petes dragon - 1 year ago
Had to fit this into a difficult space so didn't use fittings supplied but it seems pretty sound.
Lynnybobs - 1 year ago
We bought these wardrobe cabinets to use with white high gloss doors and are delighted with the overall affect.
Looks great but with fitting issues
emjes - 2 years ago
We have recently bought the Darwin oak cabinet and cream integral door handles bedroom units, It looks great and has a lovely finish but you could not fit this together alone, I am having a problem fitting the drawers as they are overlapping, I have followed the picture diagram instructions but have a problem somewhere.
Good modular product
andrew08 - 2 years ago
These modular units make it easy to construct your own room layout. I had an awkward staircase that didn't allow assembled products to be considered, but with these, they can be moved a panel at a time and assembled in-situ. My only negative is the post fixings supplied are less positive now than the older type, where they turned 90 degrees and were tight, these newer ones are not as definite and it's less easy to be sure when they're tight.
Gilly53 - 2 years ago
Easy to assemble, looks great, really strong a full sized wardrobe, lovely.
Customers who bought this also browsed
Darwin Modular Grey & Oak Effect Tall Wardrobe
Self-assembly Size: (H)2356mm x (W)500mm x (D) 566mm Compatibility: Darwin Tall Wardrobe Cabinet Door
Darwin Modular Grey & Oak Effect Wardrobe Cabinet
Self-assembly Size: (H)2004mm x (W)1000mm x (D) 374mm
Darwin Modular Oak Effect Chest Cabinet (H)1026mm (W)1000mm
Build your own bedroom chest with this cabinet - mix and match any of our Darwin chest cabinet doors to make something bespoke and perfect for your style, space and needs. Assembly required Size: (H)1026mm x (W)1000mm x (D) 566mm Compatibility: Darwin Chest Cabinet Door, shelves, drawers and interior accessories ...
Darwin Modular Oak Effect Tall Wardrobe Cabinet (H)2356mm
Self-assembly Size: (H)2356mm x (W)750mm x (D) 374mm