Deck² Easy Build Softwood Modular Deck System
[This is a block of tabs..]
- As the name suggests, Kit 2 consists of 2 deck squares, each measuring 1.2x1.2m. We have pictured the deck squares next to each other with the deck boards laid in alternate directions as an example of the look you can achieve.
- The total coverage of kit 2 (2 deck squares) once constructed is 2.88m².
- Kit 2 includes: 16 notched joists (38x89x1196mm), 16 deck boards (28x144x1196mm), 4 edge deck boards (28x119x1260mm) for edging platform, 2 support posts & 200 Screws (63mm)
Features and Benefits
- Pre-treated to prolong life, whilst protecting against rot and insect attack
- Slot assembly sub frame and pre-notched joists
- Screws and fitting instructions supplied
- Kits can be assembled on uneven ground using support post supplied with each kit for levelling
- Use multiple kits to create split level decking
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Individual board width||119mm|
|Individual board length||1.2m|
|Individual board thickness||28mm|
|Kiln dried||Kiln dried|
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
|Contents||Each kit includes: 8 notched joists (38x89x1196mm), 8 deck boards (28x44x1196mm), 2 edge deck boards (28x119x1260mm) & 1 post for levelling|
|Fitting instructions||Fitting instructions supplied|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A simple deck at ground level is a straightforward project – a perfect starting point if you're new to carpentry.
Before you start laying, check out our guide to planning your decking project. This covers everything from decking structures to board designs, and offers an essential introduction.
Our example is of decking that is:
- Laid on flat, soft and level ground
- Laid on the ground floor, not raised
- Not joined to a building
- Without any extra touches like a balustrade or decking lights
- Designed with the boards in a horizontal pattern
If you plan to lay decking that's raised, adjacent to a building or wall, or would like to add a balustrade, head over to our article on laying a raised deck for more information.
Ready to start with your project? Let's go...
Attractive and practical, decking is a great landscaping option for outdoor spaces of any size. It creates additional living space, distinguishing a special spot for socialising or relaxing. Decked areas help make the most of surfaces that are uneven or sloped so that no garden space is wasted, and work well as elevated terraces to offer garden interest at different heights.
Decking is ideal for zoning in large gardens as well as smaller spaces, such as balconies and roof terraces, where it can create the feel of an outdoor oasis in the midst of the city. Decking complements modern styles, as well as more rural or country gardens. And the natural feel of timber evokes the sensation of being waterside or by the beach - perfect for that American boardwalk look. In fact, if you have, or are looking to add, a hot tub or swimming pool to your garden, consider laying a decked border around it - we offer low-slip boards which are ideal for this very purpose.
So, whether you're tackling a small-scale decking project or something more substantial, we're here to help you find the right decking for you and your outdoor space.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Classic softwood decking, grooved on both sides giving you the option to frame your deck with different textures Treated Wood and polypropylen Easy to install, no screws required Apply wood protective oil regularly
Classic softwood decking, grooved for added texture. We recommend you treat your timber decking annually with decking stain, varnish or paint to prolong its life. Lightly sand surfaces and ends to allow treatment to penetrate sufficiently through decking for maximum protection. Ensure surfaces and ends (especially ...
Elegant, sturdy and featuring artificial ‘grass’ on treated softwood boards, GrasseDeck® is easy to maintain and is ideally suited for domestic use within gardens Precision finished Preservative treated Kiln dried for stability Planed Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber Rebated on face to allow ...
Classic softwood decking, grooved on both sides giving you the option to frame your deck with different textures We recommend you treat your timber decking annually with decking stain, varnish or paint to prolong its life. Lightly sand surfaces and ends to allow treatment to penetrate sufficiently through decking ...