See more Flashing tape
DeckTape - The Number 1 Non-Butyl Specialist Deck Joist Protection Tape - 82mm X 20mtr
Sold & shipped by Walther Strong & Co Ltd
Deck Tape completely protects and seals your new or existing deck frame, protecting from water rot, moisture rot and frame weathering. SOLVING PROBLEMS – DECK FRAME WEATHERING Exposure to the elements outdoors can result in significant deck frame weathering. The most common area for this damage to occur is where the deck boards come in contact with the deck substructure. Protect your deck substructure with Walther Strong Deck Tape. WHAT IS DECK TAPE? Deck Tape is a non-butyl self-sealing tape manufactured from a massively strong polymer acrylic adhesive, which gives a completely waterproof and weatherproof seal. With a permanent adhesive bond for 50 years and a 25-year guarantee, this greatly adds to the life of your deck frame. Tested with all timber treatments. Suitable to be used with both traditional timber decking and also the more advanced composite decking, Deck Tape will protect any timber decking substructure. When using a composite deck board, more of the moisture will be absorbed into the substructure as it will drain off the deck boards. Higher amounts of moisture will mean that the frame will rot faster if not sealed properly. WHY WALTHER STRONG DECK TAPE? Deck Tape is a non-butyl tape. Non-Butyl tapes are particularly suitable for this application as they are completely UV stable and keep their integrity for longer. This means that they have many advantages over both butyl and asphalt tapes. In addition to this, it is stable from -40C to +93C with no cracking, peeling or strength loss.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
- Non-Butyl Base Material which is Trialled and Approved for the British Climate
- Made with sustainable & recycled materials
- Self-Seals Around Fasteners which enhances its waterproof characteristics.
- Completely UV Stable Meaning that any Exposure to Sunlight will not compromise the product performance.
- Available in 8 different widths
- Repositionable within the first few minutes after applying. If you apply slightly wrong or it wrinkles or sticks to itself then just simply peel back and reposition.
- Permanent Adhesive Bond For 50 years
- Easy to Tear meaning that there is no need to carry Scissors or Knives in your pocket!
|Easy tear||Easy tear|
|Adhesive type||Permanent adhesive|