DeWalt PH2 Screwdriver Bits 25mm, Pack of 25
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
These DeWalt hex screwdriver bits are made from steel (s2 grade).
- Compatibility - Compatible with most drills & screwdrivers ( magnetic holder required )
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Comes with - 25x phillips PH2 (25mm) & plastic case
Features and Benefits
- High-quality professional screw driver bits ensure durability
- Bits are built with shock-resistant modified steel for maximum durability and is great for use in power tools
- Geometrically designed precision tip designed for reduced cam out
- Comes in a compact, reusable and robust plastic pocket case for easy storage and accessibility
- Fits in any hex bit holder or chuck 6.35mm
|Material||Steel (S2 grade)|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This DeWalt drill & screwdriver bit set comes with 109 pieces and can be used with general purpose use. All pieces are compatible with standard chucks & hex chucks for screwdriving & nut drivers, and organised in a carry case. Guarantee - 1 year
This DeWalt high speed steel drill bit set comes with 100 pieces and can be used with general purpose drilling and screwdriving. All pieces are compatible with hand braces & power drills, and organised in a carry case. Guarantee - 1 year Comes with - 5x bradpoint wood bit, 12x ...
This DeWalt mixed drill bits comes with 100 pieces and can be used with drilling in metal, wood, plastic and masonry. Guarantee - 1 year Comes with - 13 x brad point wood bits, 12 x metal drill bits, 3 x masonry drill bits, 2 x holesaw bits, 1 x ...