See more Paint rollers, pads, sleeves, trays & poles
Diall 4" Polyester foam Mini Roller frame & sleeve
DiscontinuedUnfortunately, we no longer stock this item.
Ideal for giving your home a fresh lick of paint, this 4" mini roller set from Diall will make painting your home even easier. It has been designed for comfort whilst working.
- Comes with Mini roller frame & sleeve
- Before use, wash the roller sleeve with water. Remove the loose piles, if any & then leave to dry. After use, remove as much residual paint as possible. For water-based paints, it is recommended to wash in warm soapy water. For oil/solvent based paints & varnishes, clean thoroughly with roller cleaner or white spirit.
Features and benefits
- Mini roller featuring soft-grip handle, designed for comfortable use while painting. The handle does not let the roller slip as well
- Features a durable stick system frame. Best recommended to use with gloss/stain/varnish paints on walls & ceilings
- Featuring a roller frame which is compatible to pole with push-fit adaptor
- Featuring high-density flocked foam for gloss/stain/varnish paint & provide fine finishing on smooth surfaces - especially for wall/wood/metal
|Pile type||Polyester foam|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
Very much unhappy - 11 months ago
I been using this type for a number of years, from other companies, never a problem in the past.
That was untill these. What a nightmare. Lightly sand for second coat, tack rag and then paint topcoat with fastflow satin. I think the photo will say it all.
Not happy as I have 7 doors painted and all the skirting and frames.
Yes the 4 inch and the little 2 inch has done this. Some I didn't sand back just to see if there was a difference.
Now I ha e to wait for it all to harden and then start all over again. With a better quality roller.
Never with I use these again.