See more Paint Rollers, Pads, Sleeves, Trays & Poles
Diall 7" Polyamide Roller
Our stores do not stock this product
Ideal for giving your home a fresh lick of paint, this 7" roller frame and sleeve from Diall will make painting your home even easier. It has been designed for comfort whilst working.
- Includes Roller frame & sleeve
- Before use, wash the roller sleeve with water. Remove the loose piles, if any & then leave to dry. After use, remove as much residual paint as possible. For water-based paints, it is recommended to wash in warm soapy water. For oil/solvent based paints & varnishes, clean thoroughly with roller cleaner or white spirit.
Features and benefits
- Non-skid bearing system roller featuring soft-grip handle, designed for comfortable use
- Features a durable stick system frame. Best recommended to use with water-based & oil-based paints on walls & ceilings
- Featuring a roller frame which is compatible to pole with push-fit adaptor
- Featuring high-density fabric for all paint, thick coat & good finishing on smooth, rough & semi-rough surfaces. Thermo bonded technology is used to minimise shedding of material
|Location||Interior & exterior|
Spindle Too Long
Anonymous - 2 years ago
The spindle that goes through the roller sleeve is too long. It sticks out past the end of the roller by several mm and leaves a black score line if you get close to the return edge in a corner. I cut 12mm off the end and it still works fine without marking the paint you've just done. The roller sheds pile more than others I've used.