See more Hammer-In Fixings
Diall Hammer-in plug (Dia)5mm (L)50mm, Pack of 100
These hammer-in plugs are ideal for internal locations. They're great for use with fixing timber or metal battens, drywall structures, skirting/dado railing, cable clamps, pipe clamps and sheeting.
Features and Benefits
- Rapid hammer-set installation reduces the time required and allows for cost-effective, high-volume installation.
- Cylinder head prevents plug slipping into over-sized holes. Combination of Phillips recess and the helical thread makes removal of the nail possible, facilitating disassembly when necessary.
- The extensive range of product lengths, diameters and head types ensures availability of the correct fixing for every scenario.
- Designed for push-through installation.
- Cost-effective solution
- Fast & simple installation. Cost-effective solution. Best quality nylon material. The hammer fixing made from best quality nylon for fast, simple, cost-effective installations.
|Screw/Bolt head type||Mushroom head|
Diall Frame fixing (Dia)8mm (L)100mm, Pack of 6
These frame fixings are ideal for timber, metal door, window frames and metal battens. They're great for use with perforated bricks (class min 3.5 mpa), hollow bricks (class 500, class 399), aerated concrete and solid materials (maximum loads: 35.7 kg). Durable, high quality PA6 grade nylon plug for extended ...
Diall Plastic Cavity plug, Pack of 10
This pack of 10 plastic cavity plugs from Diall are designed for use on fixing light weight objects in plasterboards, chipboards and hole bricks. Fixings supplied
Diall Plastic Hammer-in plug, Pack of 25
This pack of 25 plastic hammer-in plugs from Diall are and ideal for fixing styrofoam and wool insulation. Fitting instructions - Drill a hole of 10mm diameter and depth in the surface. Hammer the plug into the hole until fixing depth is reached Fixings supplied
Diall Plastic Styrofoam screw, Pack of 2
This pack of two plastic styrofoam screws from Diall are and ideal for use with light fixings in styrofoam. Fitting instructions - Drill the plug into the plaster board with the screw driver, insert a screw or hook to complete fixing Fixings sold separately