See more Hammer-In Fixings
Diall Hammer-in plug (Dia)6mm (L)60mm, Pack of 100
These hammer-in plugs are ideal for internal locations. They're great for use with fixing timber or metal battens, drywall structures, skirting/dado railing, cable clamps, pipe clamps and sheeting.
Features and Benefits
- Rapid hammer-set installation reduces the time required and allows for cost-effective, high-volume installation.
- Cylinder head prevents plug slipping into over-sized holes. Combination of Phillips recess and the helical thread makes removal of the nail possible, facilitating disassembly when necessary.
- The extensive range of product lengths, diameters and head types ensures availability of the correct fixing for every scenario.
- Designed for push-through installation.
- Cost-effective solution
- Fast & simple installation. Cost-effective solution. Best quality nylon material. The hammer fixing made from best quality nylon for fast, simple, cost-effective installations.
|Screw/Bolt head type||Mushroom head|
Customers who bought this also browsed
DeWalt Nylon Wall Plug, Pack of 100
This pack of 100 nylon wall plugs from DeWalt are . They're light duty and can be used on a range of locations around your home. 1 year Durability: Light duty Compatibility: 5mm wood or chipboard screws Anti-rotation barbs resist spinning in the hole Heavily ribbed design improves pull-out strength ...
Diall Nylon & Steel Universal Plug, Pack of
This pack of 20 nylon & steel universal plugs from Diall are ideal for use with concrete and brick in lighting, wall cabinets, wardrobes, letterboxes, tv brackets, bathroom fittings, electrical fittings and shelves. Unique 4-way expansion allows the application of this product in any substrate material. Its ...
Diall Steel Gravity toggle, Pack of 2
This pack of two steel gravity toggles from Diall are designed for use on plasterboard & wall and suitable for fixing lights and mirrors. Fixings supplied
Fischer Nylon Multipurpose Plug, Pack of 2
This pack of two nylon multipurpose plugs from Fischer are ideal for use in concrete, brickwork, stone, block work and plasterboard (maximum loads: 30 kg). screw size (dia) 8 - 10 mm. The Fischer universal fixing is an all-rounder made of high-quality nylon. It helps to expand knots in hollow ...