Diall Lava Rock 2500G
[This is a block of tabs..]
Lava rocks are perfect for using with your gas BBQ to give your food a barbeque taste and helps to provide an even heat distribution.
- Suitable for - For gas barbecues
Features and Benefits
- Diall lava rock is produced in Iceland and is a totally natural product with no additives.
- Iceland, lying on the North Atlantic geological ridge, where movements of the European and American plates occur, is periodically subjected to volcanic activity. Diall Lava Rock is quarried from a lava flow that was produced some 1,000 years ago, from one such period of volcanic activity.
- The quarrying is licensed by the Icelandic government to ensure it is not detrimental to the local environment and only takes place where there is no surface vegetation.
- The lava rock is carefully crushed and screened after quarrying to ensure optimum size pieces for barbecuing and then dried using energy from the hot springs that abound in the area.
- Replace or replenish as the lava rocks become eroded through prolonged use.
- Should the lava rock come into contact with water it must be dried out completely before re-use.
- Use only as specified in the barbecue manufacturer’s instructions.
- Turn the lava rock regularly to help burn off food residue and grease, in addition regularly clean the lava rock of fat or grease residue after cooking on your barbecue. Leave rocks to soak in warm water and caustic soda, then brush clean. A build up of residue can lead to a fat flare up or fire that could damage your barbecue.
|Colour description||Dark red|
|Unit of measure||Each|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Ideal for lighting all types of charcoal grill Fill the chimney with charcoal and light the bottom. After 15 minutes the charcoal will have a red hot ash covert and the BBQ will be ready, drawing air through the coal briquettes, while the 'stay cool' ergonomic handle All types of ...
This Snap-tight regulator offers a quick inlet connection with gas bottles, and outlet connection with 8mm inner diameter hose For regulating the flow of propane from your gas cylinder to your gas BBQ Connect the hose, then connect the regulator to the gas cylinder valve, switching the gas on or ...
This citronella oil is suitable for use on fibre and cotton wicks and is perfect for keeping mosquitos away. COSHH Health & safety data sheets for B&Q products Find out more about COSHH Safety data sheets for B&Q products Find out more about Safety data sheets Caution not suitable ...