See more Tile trims
Diall Matt White 12.5mm Straight PVC External edge tile trim
This smooth white straight edge trim is perfect for hiding and protecting the exposed raw edges of tiles, for use with tiles up to 12.5mm thick. It will provide the perfect finishing touch, giving your tiles a smart and elegant look.
- Suitable for Wall
- Resistant to rust
- Recommended for - Wall tiles, ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, wet rooms & en-suites
- Install with tile adhesive when tilling
- 2 years guarantee
Features and benefits
This tile trim is ideal for adding a decorative finish that also masks irregularities, protects edges and ensures a symmetrical finish.
- Ideal if you want to add protection and a clean finish to your tiling projects. It hides the exposed, raw edges of your tiles, masks irregularities and ensures a symmetrical finish, all while protecting your tiles edges against damage
- Suitable for use with wall tiles that are up to 12.5mm thick. Available in 3 colours for an easy match with the tiles of your choice. Additional options are available for tiles that are up to 8mm and 10mm thick
- Easy to install with tile adhesive when tiling
- Made from PVC for durability
- Perfect for any room of the house
|Maximum tile thickness||12.5mm|
|Room use||Kitchen & bathroom|
Stupid barcode sticker placement
diy4lyf - 4 years ago
This product is designed to be placed over your tile adhesive so some helps to stick the strip in place and the excess moves through the holes in the strip and is used to stick the tile to the wall. Great! except that there is a huge sticker, which does not peel off easily and which covers the holes, front and back, for about 1/3 of the length of the entire strip.
Do not mix your tile adhesive until you have removed these stickers or it will go off in the time that it takes you to remove them. They do not come off easily