See more Wall Plugs
Diall Nylon & steel Universal plug, Pack of 50
This pack of 50 nylon & steel universal plugs from Diall are and ideal for use in concrete and brick in lighting, wall cabinets, wardrobes, letterboxes, tv brackets, bathroom fittings, electrical fittings and shelves.
Features and Benefits
- Unique 4-way expansion allows the application of this product in any substrate material. Its unique internal design also provides good grip for screws while solid head design provides strength during the installation of the plug
- Anti-rotational plugs promote grip in wide range of substrates
- Rib detail at plug head provides added grip
- Solid head design provides strength whilst plug is installed.
- Universal plug with the screw for all type of substrates
- Unique internal design provides positive grip for screws
|Material||Nylon & steel|
|Drill size||5 mm|
Customers who bought this also browsed
Diall Self drilling nylon plug (L)32mm (Dia)14mm, Pack
Install sockets, light switches and other electrical fittings in plasterboard and gypsum fibre board with this pack of self drilling nylon plug from Diall. No drilling is required in single planked gypsum plasterboard panels Flange prevents accidental push through in plasterboard Recommended screw diameter: 3.5 - ...
Diall Steel Hollow wall anchor, Pack of 25
This pack of 25 steel hollow wall anchors from Diall are designed for use on plasterboard, hardboard, plywood & chipboard and internal use. They're extremely durable and can be used on internal locations. Fixings supplied
Diall Steel Hollow Wall Anchor, Pack of 4
This pack of four steel hollow wall anchors from Diall are designed for use on plasterboard, hardboard, plywood & chipboard and internal use. Fixings supplied
Diall Steel Shield anchor, Pack of 4
This pack of four steel shield anchors from Diall are and ideal for use with fixing washing lines on concrete and solid brick. Fixings sold separately